Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

Update: It seems, I was in the dog park. I have no idea how I got there, but I was there. The definitely-not-real angels returned, with a new lightbulb in hand. When they arrived, the hooded figures just... went away. Erika asked me where the lightbulb socket was, as if nothing had happened. We all left the dog park in search of the moonlight all night dinner where John peters (you know, the farmer?) was waiting patiently. 

Spoiler

Okay, we probably took over this thread a little to much. Moral of the story, to anyone reading this, listen to welcome to nightvale! (Be warned though, once you start listening, it’s impossible to stop.)

16 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

I've tried to start Welcome to Night Vale several times, but I always make the mistake of listening to it while I do homework. So I either focus on my homework or listen to the podcast and in the end I just postpone it.

That's the problem! You have to listen to Welcome to Night Vale in a pitch black room while the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home asks you to take off your headphones/earbuds so she can hear the podcast and the sky pulls you ever closer.

1 hour ago, Gears said:

That's the problem! You have to listen to Welcome to Night Vale in a pitch black room while the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home asks you to take off your headphones/earbuds so she can hear the podcast and the sky pulls you ever closer.

Is it weird that I read that in The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home’s voice? 

22 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Is it weird that I read that in The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home’s voice? 

No. Her voice is more familiar to you than my dry, dulcet tones, so evidently, you would hear her voice instead of mine.