The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

27 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

As EmLee reached out for the mind of the creature, she found her probe reaching deeper than expected. It touched something bigger, something vaster- something in control of this beast. This creatures was not a dyrling, but it was part of one.

And it was hungry. It drank in her power like a thirsting man licking the dew off a leaf. Whatever calming or neutralizing effect it might have had, however, was lost amidst its own enormous reserves of power.

EmLee screamed and stumbled back. She felt drained. No, more than drained. She put a hand to her head and collapsed.

”Well, that wasn’t how I imagined my first adventure to go.”

Then she passed out.

Edited by 2EmLee2
Spelled “imagined” wrong.

4 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

EmLee screamed and stumbled back. She felt drained. No, more than drained. She put a hand to her head and collapsed.

”Well, that wasn’t how I immagined my first adventure to go.”

Then she passed out.

Hahahahahah someone got hurt finally Queen can do something

Queen ran over to the unconscious girl taking her from Fadran. She felt a little guilty about it, but she was somewhat relieved to finally have somewhere to focus her attention. She lifted the girl and carried her over to where she'd left Martin.

Queen wasn't sure how to help the girl. Her unconsciousness didn't seem to have been caused by an injury, at least not a physical one. She tried to siphon some of her own energy into the girl's body, but, as she had absolutely no bond of any kind with the stranger, she couldn't be sure if it worked. Any attempt at mental magic drained Queen a little bit, but she couldn't tell if it was doing what she wanted or if it was just being wasted. 

Queen laid the girl in a comfortable position, head in Queen's lap, then brushed the stray hairs out of her face. Hopefully, she'd wake up soon.

EmLee slowly opened her eyes to find a stranger’s face looking down at her.

”That was worse than the time I got caught in a highstorm on our vacation to Roshar,” she said groggily.

Edited by 2EmLee2

1 minute ago, 2EmLee2 said:

EmLee slowly opened her eyes to find a stranger’s face looking down at her.

”That was worse than the time I got caught in a highstorm on our vacation to Roshar,” she said groggily.

Queen laughed lightly. "I have absolutely no clue what that means, but it must have been bad if that's your automatic 'that was worse than' scenario. You feeling alright now? Anything I can do?"

Just now, DancingQueen said:

Queen laughed lightly. "I have absolutely no clue what that means, but it must have been bad if that's your automatic 'that was worse than' scenario. You feeling alright now? Anything I can do?"

EmLee sat up. “l’m feeling okay-ish, but I just feel tired and I have a slight headache. No, I don’t think there’s anything you can do. I’m EmLee, by the way- Enter’s little sister.”

2 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

EmLee sat up. “l’m feeling okay-ish, but I just feel tired and I have a slight headache. No, I don’t think there’s anything you can do. I’m EmLee, by the way- Enter’s little sister.”

"Nice to meet you!" Queen took off her hat, pulling some dried herbs from a pocket of her tool belt. "Eat these. They should help with the headache."

Edited by DancingQueen
Didn't want to say pull twice

Just now, DancingQueen said:

"Nice to meet you!" Queen pulled off her hat, pulling some dried herbs from a pocket of her tool belt. "Eat these. They should help with the headache."

“Nice to meet you, too!” EmLee took the herbs and put them in her mouth. “Thanks. Is there anywhere I can rest?”

2 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

“Nice to meet you, too!” EmLee took the herbs and put them in her mouth. “Thanks. Is there anywhere I can rest?”

"We've got some tents over here, c'mon." Queen led the way to the nearest tent.

Gotta go for today :)

Edited by DancingQueen

Stephen cleared his throat and threw his sword onto his back, taking in his surroundings. There sure were a fair amount of people here. He didn't really want to do any fighting for the inhabitants of this world, not yet anyway. "I... I'm looking for someone," he mumbled, unsure if it was a good time.