The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Queen felt...only a little helpless. She was keeping an eye on Martin, but Martin wasn't doing anything, so she wasn't really doing anything. She knew she wasn't a great fighter, so entering the conflict would be a bad idea, but she couldn't stand sitting around doing absolutely nothing while everyone else fought.

7 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

EmLee fell out of Enter’s backpack into the sky for a few seconds before falling back down on to Enter’s head.

“Wha- What are you doing here? How’d you get here!?”

Edited by Enter a username

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

EmLee stood up and turned to her older brother. “I’m here to help you on your adventures, of course! And back when you made your backpack I snuck an emergency teleporter in there in case I needed you.”

EmLee wore a simple yellow dress that went down to her knees, along with bright blue leggings and stylish- but practical -leather boots. She had on rose-red glasses that had a slight cat-eye shape to them. Her brown-red-gold-but mostly brown hair was in two Dutch braids that reached her mid-back.

“So, what can I do to help?”

1 minute ago, 2EmLee2 said:
11 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

EmLee stood up and turned to her older brother. “I’m here to help you on your adventures, of course! And back when you made your backpack I snuck an emergency teleporter in there in case I needed you.”

EmLee wore a simple yellow dress that went down to her knees, along with bright blue leggings and stylish- but practical -leather boots. She had on rose-red glasses that had a slight cat-eye shape to them. Her brown-red-gold-but mostly brown hair was in two Dutch braids that reached her mid-back.

“So, what can I do to help?”

"Are you capable of damaging that big blue monster thingy? Because otherwise, not much right now."

Edited by Enter a username

Just now, Enter a username said:

"Are you capableof damaging that big blue monster thingy? Because otherwise, not much right now."

“Uh, maybe if I got close enough, I could put some Starlight in it and make it stop being monster-ey.”

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

If I recall correctly, it's evening, or night.

Good.

EmLee closed her eyed and put on a look of concentration. Suddenly, a white ball of light grew in EmLee’s hand. She opened her eyes.

”I just need to press this into the monster’s head, and I should be able to influence it’s thoughts. Any idea of how to get me over there, without dying?”

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I've got your back, kiddo," Fadran replied, putting up two walls of stone and flanking the dyrling. "You tell me when to start running."

Yes, ‘tis me.

“Thanks! Start running… NOW!”

EmLee sprinted in the direction of the Dyrling.

Fadran propelled himself forwards with a burst of Arcane air, soaring several feet before hitting the ground at a run. He brandished his sword and condensed the essence of attraction into a stream of lightning, blasting the dyrling in the head with it. Moments later, he soared onto the dyrling's back, grappling it with both arms and holding it in place.

@xinoehp512

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran propelled himself forwards with a burst of Arcane air, soaring several feet before hitting the ground at a run. He brandished his sword and condensed the essence of attraction into a stream of lightning, blasting the dyrling in the head with it. Moments later, he soared onto the dyrling's back, grappling it with both arms and holding it in place.

As EmLee reached the dyrling, she held out the Starlight to the monster’s head and tried to push it into it’s brain.

@xinoehp512, will the Starlight sink in? EmLee’s powers allow her to sorta communicate with/affect the thoughts of animals, and in this case, she’s trying to calm down the dyrling.

As EmLee reached out for the mind of the creature, she found her probe reaching deeper than expected. It touched something bigger, something vaster- something in control of this beast. This creatures was not a dyrling, but it was part of one.

And it was hungry. It drank in her power like a thirsting man licking the dew off a leaf. Whatever calming or neutralizing effect it might have had, however, was lost amidst its own enormous reserves of power.