The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

Elduvar sees Martin struggling and shoots fire towards the creature in front of Martin, and then turns back to his own battle.

"Thanks!"  Martin yells, dropping to one knee and grabbing another stone, throwing it with all his strength into the ankle-looking joint of one of the creatures.

14 hours ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

Elduvar ducked to avoid the rock and then, dropping the fire wall, wreathed himself and the blade in fire, conjured a round flame shield, and charged directly into the fray, hacking madly. Imagine a berserker on fire. @xinoehp512

Martin's aiming at one of the red ones, not at you. If Martin's good enough to throw with enough speed to concuss an average human being and still aim for an eye, there's no way he's getting so off-target as to hit you unless you are right in his path of fire... in which case he should throw it at a different red one.

9 hours ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

Triple sided blade   Just kidding.  I'll say it's a more normal knife, and leave it mostly ambiguous.

Martin swears and snatches the blade out of the air, spinning it into his preferred grip.  It's well weighted, but he is going to have words with someone about throwing things like that without warning.

Dual wielding again feels right.  He falls back into the fight.  One move.  Then the next.  

His head aches.

17 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

The green ones aren't doing anything, right?

They aren't attacking, but they are pushing people's feet around and essentially making it impossible to find steady footing.

Despite the numerous attacks leveled at the green creatures, they seemed unfazed, apparently tougher than their red compatriots.

The ground shook as a giant blue beast strode into the clearing and roared.

13 hours ago, DancingQueen said:

"Hi. Are you alright?"

"What does it look like?" Ayia snapped, then quickly calmed herself. "Sorry, sorry... that was uncalled for. No, I'm not alright."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Despite the numerous attacks leveled at the green creatures, they seemed unfazed, apparently tougher than their red compatriots.

The ground shook as a giant blue beast strode into the clearing and roared.

"Stupid rainbow monsters!" Fadran yelled, drawing moisture from the air and shooting it at them as ice Frozone-style.

Tvora sees the mended web leaving, upset. She tries to tap her Chaos, not remembering what happened last time until she touches her Chaos successfully. She draws some out and holds it for a moment, trying to think what to do with it. She feels a Hug and grabs that too. She stretches out the Chaos and the Hug, trying to mesh them. They won't stick together. She snatches at her end of the Connection she had with Remembrance, snapping it and using the string she got to tie the Chaos and the Hug together. She sticks the resulting conglomeration - which tastes a lot like her - into the mended web, slipping some words into the string of Connection. Please stay safe, C-Ca-me-lia.

The name. She remembered the web's name!

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What does it look like?" Ayia snapped, then quickly calmed herself. "Sorry, sorry... that was uncalled for. No, I'm not alright."

Queen nodded. "I don't think any of us are."

Martin stumbles, nearly hits the ground, before coming to a stop near Fadran and holding his ground.  Something is wrong.  He feels almost numb, like he does when the implant activates.  But it can't be, it's designed to recognize...

He keeps fighting.

I'm going to push the Martin agenda a bit, today and tomorrow.  Saturday is gonna be busy, so my goal is to get him set up by Friday evening.

10 hours ago, DancingQueen said:

"That's because I've gotten really good at...avoiding things, lately." Queen let out a dry laugh, then sighed. "I hate it."

Can I OOC say the same thing :ph34r:

~

Sorry, I've been busy with finishing school (done now!) but totally forgot about this :/ what's happening, where's Craven, and how can I get back in? :P

Something is wrong.

One of the webs that is fighting. Something is wrong with it. Very wrong. The web is shifting in strange ways, wrong ways. She tries to stop it, tries to hold back the shifting.

It only makes it worse.

So yeah. Here's Tvora messing with Martin's web. Interpret/use that how you want.

Edited by Tani

3 minutes ago, Tani said:

Something is wrong.

One of the webs that is fighting. Something is wrong with it. Very wrong. The web is shifting in strange ways, wrong ways. She tries to stop it, tries to hold back the shifting.

It only makes it worse.

2 minutes ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

Elduvar looks over at Martin. "You good?" Elduvar tries to fight his way towards Martin and Fadran whiled tossing fireballs over his shoulder and occasionally aiming a sword slash at the blue one.

For a single, horrifying second, he can't breathe.  He can't breathe.  

There's a faraway noise, and he realizes he's dropped a knife, clutching at the back of his neck.  

Air rushes back.

He looks at... what's his name?  Should he know it?  You good?  No.  No, he's not.  "Compromised," he rasps.