The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

15 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Stormlight ink?" Fadran asks, then does the eureka clap. "Can you use the surge of Transformation to create ink? You know, soulcasting?"

This man is too much of a genius for this world. He must be terminated.

"If you can put that on hold," said Jaxevist, "you might want to." He nodded towards up ahead, where the passage began to widen. "We're about to pass into the main chamber of the outpost. If King Aridith is here in person, that's where he'll be."

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

I'm about to disappear for a few hours, I'll be back as soon as possible, hopefully I won't miss too much!

Aight, seeya! We'll try not to do anything too important while you're away.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"If you can put that on hold," said Jaxevist, "you might want to." He nodded towards up ahead, where the passage began to widen. "We're about to pass into the main chamber of the outpost. If King Aridith is here in person, that's where he'll be."

Fadran nods. "It'll take a second for the ink to dry anyways."

Queen jolted awake, shocked to find herself held by the holed. She remembered claiming her identity, but then... Had she passed out? 

Tchanta somehow sent a wave of concern mixed with relief. My queen! Thank goodness! Are you alright?

I'm... fine. I think. What...what did I do with the paper? Earlier? I don't have magic, do I?

Not that I know of. It could have just been the power of your identity. Tchanta sounded unsure.

Well, I'm determined to find out what it was. 

With that, she rolled out of the holed's arms, falling to the ground for the second time in the past hour.

10 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"That's what I mean!  Chaos follows us."

"It's part of the trade. Adventuring, exploring, doing random side quests; part of the fun, really!"

There is a small problem. Vapor hasn't gotten on since Sunday, and the main plot thread can't advance without her...

Fadran, are you up for a mini diversion while we wait?

Hmmm... impromptou side quest? Maybe just "the king isn't currently here, why don't you chill in the waiting room until he arrives" kind of thing?

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Hmmm... impromptou side quest? Maybe just "the king isn't currently here, why don't you chill in the waiting room until he arrives" kind of thing?

Not exactly imprompto, but you get the idea.

The hallway opened up into a vast cavern, stretching farther up and down than the eye could see, and so far across that the Hyxali on the opposite wall appeared no larger than ants. The walls were covered in hexagons, as usual- unusually, however, many seemed to be decorated with brightly colored plants or strange iridescent paintings.

Filling the cavern were numerous tall pillars in the same familiar hexagonal shape. Smaller ones sat around the edges of the area, getting larger as they moved in, culminating in one enormous column in the direct center of the room. 
"Wait here," said Santonio. "Don't try anything- we'll be watching."
A pair of Hyxali workers flew up to the opening they'd emerged from and picked up Santonio, carrying him forwards into the vast expanse of the Outpost's heart.
Whenever you feel like checking out that object that got passed to you, here's a description.
A purple gemstone wrapped in a note. The note reads: Greetings, fellow traveler. I and my compatriots wish to converse with you. We believe that our interests may align, and that our efforts will be ameliorated by our collaboration.
To be specific, we believe we could avert the impending conquest of your homeland.
Keep this gemstone on you at all times. It will protect you from enthrallment and keep your secrets safe from blue holed.
If you wish to converse, tap this gemstone three times.

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by xinoehp512

@Emi @Truthless of Shinovar

Hey guys, I’m going to have to drop out of this rp. I’m taking a break from the Shard as a whole, but I didn’t want to leave without saying something. It was very fun to be a part of, all thanks to you two, and I’ll miss it. I’m sorry this is so abrupt. 

I’ll ask that no one godmod my character while I’m gone, should I want to rejoin this rp later on. 

I’m going to have her fall unconscious and be unable to be woken up under any circumstances. You can put her somewhere, bring her with you, just leave her there, or whatever works best. In this state, she will not die.

You two have been wonderful to rp with, even if it hasn’t been for long. Keep being awesome. 

A splitting pain shot up through her skull. The girl paused mid-step, clutching her at her head, her breath coming in quickly, pulse roaring in her ears. The nausea came again, stronger, stronger than any time before. The world spun and spun until it went too fast and then there was nothing left but darkness.

4 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

@Emi @Truthless of Shinovar

A splitting pain shot up through her skull. The girl paused mid-step, clutching her at her head, her breath coming in quickly, pulse roaring in her ears. The nausea came again, stronger, stronger than any time before. The world spun and spun until it went too fast and then there was nothing left but darkness.

Sounds good, thanks for letting us know! It’s been great RPing with you, I hope you can rejoin soon:D