The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

8 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin grunts in surprise.  "Yeah," he says, nodding.  "Just like that."

Craven grinned.

Average height, which for an eight-year-old is like 4'6" I think? Maybe a bit shorter. I pictured Craven hitting Martin's upper leg.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

8 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Craven grinned.

"Hang on, Ayia's calling.  You want to come with?"

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"GET DOWN HERE!"

"COMING," Martin yells, and jogs towards her.

That has got to be the most sibling-y interaction I've ever participated in.

5 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Hang on, Ayia's calling.  You want to come with?"

"COMING," Martin yells, and jogs towards her.

"Sure!" Craven ran after Martin.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Good. You're here." Ayia punched him the arm. "We need to throw the Elite Core together."

Craven was glad he wasn't the only one to punch Martin. "What's the Elite Core?"

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"I see."

"So... Andante, Chrysler, Fehn, Camelia, and... I think that's it, right?"

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

"Sure!" Craven ran after Martin.

Craven was glad he wasn't the only one to punch Martin. "What's the Elite Core?"

"Group of elite warriors, as per the name."

I apologize for the word dump. I promise I won't be typing out so much in my future messages.

Crossing the veil between universes was a bit harder than Remembrance expected, but it was not afraid. It was excited! This was a new thing, a wonderful thing. It would experience new things because of this new thing. This new thing would let it see more, let it remember more. Suddenly, Remembrance met resistance. Resistance? Well, the veil's purpose was indeed to resist such travel, but Remembrance could provide its own resistance. It pushed, and soon the veil parted, allowing it to pass through.

Remembrance felt life. No, multiple lives. Enriched lives. New lives. New lives! It sought out the life, but instead of finding the life, it found an ocean of beads, lights, and a strange new rock. The lives it sought where nearby, but on a plane not accessible to Remembrance. It was disappointed. It decided to explore its new surroundings, and after a quick glance, it found a storm of energy. This storm made it remember its own energy, its own life force. Excitement!

Just now, EchoOfThePlanes said:

Crossing the veil between universes was a bit harder than Remembrance expected, but it was not afraid. It was excited! This was a new thing, a wonderful thing. It would experience new things because of this new thing. This new thing would let it see more, let it remember more. Suddenly, Remembrance met resistance. Resistance? Well, the veil's purpose was indeed to resist such travel, but Remembrance could provide its own resistance. It pushed, and soon the veil parted, allowing it to pass through.

Remembrance felt life. No, multiple lives. Enriched lives. New lives. New lives! It sought out the life, but instead of finding the life, it found an ocean of beads, lights, and a strange new rock. The lives it sought where nearby, but on a plane not accessible to Remembrance. It was disappointed. It decided to explore its new surroundings, and after a quick glance, it found a storm of energy. This storm made it remember its own energy, its own life force. Excitement!

*Polite applause*

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"Punching does not a trained warrior make.  But it is a start," Martin adds.  "Unfortunately, we have a minimum recruitment age."  He glances at Ayia.  Back me up here.

Craven narrowed his eyes. "It's nine, isn't it."