The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

A burst of amethyst fire erupts from the ground and forms a circle. Walls of heat rise up and from the flames Mita appears. "You should have listened to my warning." A barbed burning whip appears in Mita's hands. He raises it above his head and flicks it at the first emaciated monster as it leaps. The creature begins to howl in agony as it drops. As though they have lives of their own the flames consume the creature and leap upon the rest of the pack  they flee down the hall. Smoke fills the hall with thick plumes. Two of the bears whom the flames are holding at bay launch themselves at Vapor as Mita turns toward them. Mita takes a mighty leap and pushes Vapor out of the way. The monsters crash into him and he disappears beneath them.

The spirits of the young women appear before Patch. "Stay. Join us in slumber. Don't leave us alone." Their melancholy fills the air. Their voices are pleading. "You have fought well. You need not know destruction any more."

Spin told her to, Vapor wanted to try fighting.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Spin told her to, Vapor wanted to try fighting.

You still have a chance Mita is down for the moment.

4 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I'm afraid destruction is all I'm meant for. Out of my way, I have a directive to protect the girl."

"Their harmless if you ignore them." Mes appears behind Patch. Her voice is  a shadow floating on air. She waves her hand and the spirits depart. "The girl got herself in trouble, but then I think that you know more than you let on. Go rescue her if you can. I weary of the games. Let my mother take me if she wishes, but I will not be party to another destroyed soul."

11 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

A burst of amethyst fire erupts from the ground and forms a circle. Walls of heat rise up and from the flames Mita appears. "You should have listened to my warning." A barbed burning whip appears in Mita's hands. He raises it above his head and flicks it at the first emaciated monster as it leaps. The creature begins to howl in agony as it drops. As though they have lives of their own the flames consume the creature and leap upon the rest of the pack  they flee down the hall. Smoke fills the hall with thick plumes. Two of the bears whom the flames are holding at bay launch themselves at Vapor as Mita turns toward them. Mita takes a mighty leap and pushes Vapor out of the way. The monsters crash into him and he disappears beneath them.

"That's Mita, I assume?" James asks Vapor.

@Vapor

Edited by xinoehp512

Just now, Nathrangking said:

"Their harmless if you ignore them." Mes appears behind Patch. Her voice is  a shadow floating on air. She waves her hand and the spirits depart. "The girl got herself in trouble, but then I think that you know more than you let on. Go rescue her if you can. I weary of the games. Let my mother take me if she wishes, but I will not be party to another destroyed soul."

"There's a reason my lord sent me here. I'll be taking her out of here."

Patch runs down the hallway, towards the sounds, ignoring the voices

2 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Vapor rushes forward and swings at the bears, talking to Spin as she fights. "So what if I want to fight? I can do what I want. I know you wouldn't, you care too much about me."

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

"There's a reason my lord sent me here. I'll be taking her out of here."

Patch runs down the hallway, towards the sounds, ignoring the voices

Mes appears alongside Patch as he runs. "Your lord was wise to do so. She will need protection. Be wary of overconfidence my mother will not simply let you leave." Mes vanishes.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Vapor rushes forward and swings at the bears, talking to Spin as she fights. "So what if I want to fight? I can do what I want. I know you wouldn't, you care too much about me."

The bears roar as blows sail their way they lash out mildly. Claws fly through the air. Mita appears from beneath the creatures that attacked him. His clothes are in tatters and his hair is matted with sweat. The whip vanishes from his hand as he calls forth a pair of lances. He hurls them with all of his might at the monsters. Steel tears through the creatures spilling emerald blood. With a groan the bears drop to the ground and twitch for a few moments before going still. Wild eyed he turns and calls two double edged short swords to himself. With a burst of speed hen runs to the right and begins laying into the bears before him.

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

Mes appears alongside Patch as he runs. "Your lord was wise to do so. She will need protection. Be wary of overconfidence my mother will not simply let you leave." Mes vanishes.

The bears roar as blows sail their way they lash out mildly. Claws fly through the air. Mita appears from beneath the creatures that attacked him. His clothes are in tatters and his hair is matted with sweat. The whip vanishes from his hand as he calls forth a pair of lances. He hurls them with all of his might at the monsters. Steel tears through the creatures spilling emerald blood. With a groan the bears drop to the ground and twitch for a few moments before going still. Wild eyed he turns and calls two double edged short swords to himself. With a burst of speed hen runs to the right and begins laying into the bears before him.

Well, you haven't told me I can't yet

A shot rings through the halls and a monster rears back, it's eye gone in an explosion of blood and lead.

Just now, Vapor said:

Vapor looks back at James. "If you think you can, that would be great."

"Tricked? By who?"

"The Lady is not who she says. She plans to use you to murder another god. Whether they really are a traitor I don't know, but I know that isn't what matters to her."

Patch sights down another monster and fires with pinpoint accuracy.

"She's a goddess of death who only wants destruction. I've seen parts of her past and they make mine look tame."

The knife in his other hand flashes and opens up the neck of one of the bears.

"My directive is to protect you, and you will not be safe if you stay with her."

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"The Lady is not who she says. She plans to use you to murder another god. Whether they really are a traitor I don't know, but I know that isn't what matters to her."

"She's a goddess of death who only wants destruction. I've seen parts of her past and they make mine look tame."

"My directive is to protect you, and you will not be safe if you stay with her."

"Really? How did you learn this?"

12 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I was told by the objects here. I can see the past of things, and the past of a god's possessions is very powerful. I couldn't ignore it if I tried."

"So you had visions from objects about Rish, and you think she doesn't care who she kills?"

7 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"That's about the whole blueprint. Are you telling me you do feel safe here?"

He shoots over Vapor's head, killing a monster that had been poised for a killing blow.

"I don't really feel safe ever," Vapor says. "I grew up on the streets and the entire time I've been with the Fellowship I've been in danger."

Just now, Vapor said:

"I don't really feel safe ever," Vapor says. "I grew up on the streets and the entire time I've been with the Fellowship I've been in danger."

"Fair"

How many things are there? Is that guy still here listening to Patch diss Rish?

@Nathrangking

"I can't force you to come, of course. But I have to stay with you and keep you safe."

2 hours ago, Vapor said:

Vapor looks back. "Patch?" She ducks out of the way of the bear Patch shot and slices through its midsection.

2 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"We've been tricked. We need to get to safety."

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

Vapor looks back at James. "If you think you can, that would be great."

"Tricked? By who?"

1 hour ago, Negative_Null said:

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

"Really? How did you learn this?"

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

"So you had visions from objects about Rish, and you think she doesn't care who she kills?"

"That's about the whole blueprint. Are you telling me you do feel safe here?"

He shoots over Vapor's head, killing a monster that had been poised for a killing blow.

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

How many things are there? Is that guy still here listening to Patch diss Rish?
1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

James concentrates hard. One of the monsters suddenly blinks confusedly before getting mown over by one of the fighters.

Mita rises from beneath another one of bears. His clothes are in tatters. Blood coats his skin. His breathing is normal. There is a tension to his wiry frame as though he is primed to strike down all that is in his way. "Is this how you speak about your hosts." He turns to Patch and dismisses his blades. "You would insult us who are graciously allowing you to accompany Vapor?"  Mita turns toward Vapor. "I told you not to venture out into these halls." He finally notices James. "Who are you and how did you get here?"

33 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Mita rises from beneath another one of bears. His clothes are in tatters. Blood coats his skin. His breathing is normal. There is a tension to his wiry frame as though he is primed to strike down all that is in his way. "Is this how you speak about your hosts." He turns to Patch and dismisses his blades. "You would insult us who are graciously allowing you to accompany Vapor?"  Mita turns toward Vapor. "I told you not to venture out into these halls." He finally notices James. "Who are you and how did you get here?"

Vapor looks down, blushing slightly.

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

"I'm James Solace," says James, waving in a friendly manner. "I have no idea how I wound up here. Or even where here is, for that matter."

@Nathrangking

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I'm James Solace," says James, waving in a friendly manner. "I have no idea how I wound up here. Or even where here is, for that matter."

@Nathrangking

Mita does not turn toward James. "Well Mr. Solace, you have ended up in death's own realm. You are trespassing. I would advise that you return to where ever you came from. If you need assistance I can return you there."

Edited by Nathrangking