The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

15 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Perhaps you could enlighten me?" said James. "I have found myself in this world somewhat unexpectedly, you see..."

@Vapor

"Uh... she's some sort of goddess who wants me to help her because I have powers, and I have no idea how you got here." Vapor says. "I think there's more to it, but that's a really short explanation."

Edited by Vapor

Just now, Vapor said:

"Uh... he's some sort of god who wants me to help him because I have powers, and I have no idea how you got here." Vapor says. "I think there's more to it, but that's a really short explanation."

"Well, I have no dearth of time, should you wish to give a longer one" said James with a slight sigh. "And I have no idea how I got here either."

5 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen gives Herial a hostile look. "You do realize that I actually have medical training as well? And mine is real, not just a stamp that helps me pretend I know what I'm doing. I had already checked Fadran, I knew he would be fine. I will admit that it probably wasn't the best idea to drag him, but we've all been through a lot while you've just been staying here. You can help Fox, but make it quick. She and Nath need to talk. I've got Fadran, so go away." Queen began to turn away, back toward Fadran, but then looks back at Herial. "Just so you know, the only reason I'm letting you work on Fox is because my skills can't even identify what's going on without me breaking into her mind, and I'm not about to intrude when she won't let me." The tone of Queen's voice suggested that she believed Herial was incapable of respecting Fox's boundaries. "Otherwise, I'd take care of her myself. Your powers may be fake, but I won't turn away an asset to the team."

Wow. Okay. At this point I would get all sassy, but Herial would probably see right through that, so she's going to realize something and be nicer or turn away or something.

26 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran is in a coma. Don't ask his author what this means in the context of the situation, because the author doesn't know. The author just figured it'd be best to write something here.

Fadran is in a coma? Crap. But I said he'd wake up soon! Then again, I don't know practically anything about magical comas. I said practically.

Herial looked at Queen, then realized what was happening. She schooled her face into a solemn look and turned to Fox. "Well?"

@Scarletfox

20 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Fadran is in a coma? Crap. But I said he'd wake up soon! Then again, I don't know practically anything about magical comas. I said practically.

I don't know medical terms. He's knocked out right now!

...but no longer.

Fadran blinks his eyes open. "I haven't been captured, have I?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"You're okay, I don't know about Nath because I can't assess mental injuries from magic and such, and Fox hasn't told me if she'll let me look at her injuries yet."

"Well that doesn't sound good."

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

I'm a bit confused. I've been having trouble keeping track of everyone since that whole mess with the mindscapes happened. Where is everybody right now?

We're all back by the weird flying building.

13 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

We're all back by the weird flying building.

11 minutes ago, Vapor said:

No, Vale and Jeffrey are in the Rusty Vial and Vapor is in the mindscape

Okay.

The ground shook. An alarm went off in Enter's backpack. Enter's face paled. "Oh, rust and ruin," he muttered. "I can't believe they'd dare come here..."

I would like to keep control over this specific disaster.

Edited by Enter a username

Just now, Enter a username said:

The ground shook. An alarm went off in Enter's backpack. Enter's face paled. "Oh, rust and ruin," he muttered. "I can't believe they'd dare come here..."

"Why is the ground shaking?" Fadran asks. "Or, better yet, why is the ground shaking while Nath is unconscious and I can't move???"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What's coming? A demon-eater-eater? An elder elemental?"

Enter shook his head. "No. An organization called the Curse of Death. Their goal is to eliminate every last universe in the Macrosmos- except for their own. I put defenses around the Cosmere, but they've slipped through."

Edited by Enter a username

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

Enter shook his head. "No. An organization called the Curse of Death. Their goal is to eliminate every last universe in the Macrosmos- except for their own. I put defenses around the Cosmere, but they've slipped through."

"How, ah... mighty are they?"

6 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Narrator X remarks tiredly that they really have enough apocalyptic threats already, what with both the servants of the Fallen King and all the demons Nathrangking had supposedly unleashed.

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

"Yeah." Vapor said, continuing down the hall. "I'm going to keep going."

"Going where?" asked James curiously, following. "If you don't mind me asking."

@Vapor

Edited by xinoehp512

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"How, ah... mighty are they?"

"They've already developed a device that forces complete entropy instantly upon a universe, and already detonated it once. I managed to portal it to a dead universe at the last second. They have effectively infinite technology and magic, and they're constantly developing new ways to use both. All in all, very mighty."

Just now, Enter a username said:

"They've already developed a device that forces complete entropy instantly upon a universe, and already detonated it once. I managed to portal it to a dead universe at the last second. They have effectively infinite technology and magic, and they're constantly developing new ways to use both. All in all, very mighty."

"Oooh. Entropy bombs? I am well experienced with those kinds of things--fought a whole war with them once! ...but that won't mean this'll be easy. What do we do?"

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Narrator X remarks tiredly that they really have enough apocalyptic threats already, what with both the servants of the Fallen King and all the demons Nathrangking had supposedly unleashed.

"Going where?" asked James curiously, following. "If you don't mind me asking."

@Vapor

"I'm not exactly sure. Just exploring, I guess." Vapor replies.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oooh. Entropy bombs? I am well experienced with those kinds of things--fought a whole war with them once! ...but that won't mean this'll be easy. What do we do?"

"For now, we can do nothing. We don't know where they are, what equipment, magic, and skills this particular strike team has, or even what their immediate goal is."