The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

It'd prolly be faster if Ayia does it 'cause it'll only take me a second to post.

Ayia pulled a metal box out of nowhere, Stabilizing it in midair. After tapping it a couple times, she reached out her hand to grab Martin's, bringing his fingers to touch the edge as well. After reading his DNA, soul, and a few other negligible things, a transparent shimmer appeared in the air.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia pulled a metal box out of nowhere, Stabilizing it in midair. After tapping it a couple times, she reached out her hand to grab Martin's, bringing his fingers to touch the edge as well. After reading his DNA, soul, and a few other negligible things, a transparent shimmer appeared in the air.

"Where will this bring us out?"  Martin slips his hand under the edge of his jacket, running his fingers across the ridge of sewn-in items.

Alright, Queen won't be on for a few hours, so Sprennie... make the thread.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"Where will this bring us out?"  Martin slips his hand under the edge of his jacket, running his fingers across the ridge of sewn-in items.

"Your universe."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Ayia shrugged. "If we're lucky? Earth. If we're unlucky? Not Earth. If we're really unlucky? The cold heart of space. But that doesn't usually happen."

Craven raised his hand. "Can I not go first?"

Ayia shrugged. "If we're lucky? Earth. If we're unlucky? Not Earth. If we're really unlucky? The cold heart of space. But that doesn't usually happen."

"Okay.  And if we do end up in the middle of the Kupier Belt, we have a safety measure?"

Can I choose where we come out?

"Uhh... let out a breath or your lungs will rupture. Fifteen seconds should be long enough for me to set up a portal back."

"Sounds like the safety briefings," Martin mutters, breathes in and out, and walks through the portal.

See you on the new thread - I'm almost done.

Craven bit his lower lip, raised his sword in a charge, and followed through before he could think himself out of doing it. It was like jumping in a cold lake. Best to get it over with quick.