Quick Fix 45: To Set an Example

Lettuces. This makes me think that a few of the people we are voting for are all Villagers! 

Otherwise, the Elims would just be pulling off a last minute vote

Edited by MysticLotus

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

@Straw, why are you voting for me if you have a better read on me than Fifth?

Mm, that was confusing phrasing on my part. I was meaning better for a lynch than Fifth, who I have a village read on.

Just now, MysticLotus said:

Lettuces. This makes me think that a few of the people we are voting for are all Villagers! 

otherwise, the elims would be pulling off a last minute heist.

what

1 minute ago, Straw said:

what

Changed it so it’s more readable. Navigating my brain is like getting across the shattered plains. Very round about

Edited by MysticLotus
Edit: So many typos

8 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Vapor/Ashbringer: I’m honestly pretty convinced that one, if not both, of these are eliminators who have successfully lain low the entire game. Ash has a slightly more “suspicious” voting record, ending up on a lot of the village trains, and if Mint is a villager, I’d be unsurprised if he was one of the Elims pushing for her mislynch this cycle. Unfortunately, I doubt there’s enough sentiment or evidence against either right now to bring them to a vote, but if we make it out of this cycle alive, they’d make good follow-up lynches.

How would you feel about a Vapor lynch if we could get more people on it?

Devotary of Spontaneity
Frozen Mint

We are literally begging for a hammer right now. @Eternum I see you viewing the thread. Is this a more acceptable vote for you? 
@Straw please no, we do not need another situation like C3 where the Elims would probably just hammer

everyone viewing the thread right now needs to say something. I feel like half the players just have a hammer vote saved in the text editor and are waiting to push it

I'm genuinely in the worst mindstate for all of this confusion :P

I think I'm going to switch my vote back to Devotary. As much as Vapor is setting off every red flag I can think of right now, I'm being as useless as I possibly could be by voting on her.

2 minutes ago, Straw said:

I'm not Fifth but despite thinking that'd be great, I realize trying this is splitting everyone up even worse. I don't like ANYTHING that is happening right now.

Just now, Eternum said:

I'm genuinely in the worst mindstate for all of this confusion :P

I think I'm going to switch my vote back to Devotary. As much as Vapor is setting off every red flag I can think of right now, I'm being as useless as I possibly could be by voting on her.

I'm not Fifth but despite thinking that'd be great, I realize trying this is splitting everyone up even worse. I don't like ANYTHING that is happening right now.

1 minute ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Devotary of Spontaneity
Frozen Mint

We are literally begging for a hammer right now. @Eternum I see you viewing the thread. Is this a more acceptable vote for you? 
@Straw please no, we do not need another situation like C3 where the Elims would probably just hammer

everyone viewing the thread right now needs to say something. I feel like half the players just have a hammer vote saved in the text editor and are waiting to push it

I was meaning next cycle for Vapor.

1 minute ago, Straw said:

I mean, if it's either Vapor or me, I can support a Vapor lynch!

(Kidding... mostly.)

WHAT IS GOING ON. I'm trying to make a joke post and I get ninja'd five times.

Alright, alright, alright. Surprisingly enough, you’re not all dead yet. Other than Box, unfortunately enough. We really need to fix this murderer problem soon, or this crew won’t exist for much longer.

I see you have a new suspicion today. Trussing up Caliex with that much rope wasn’t really required, but okay, fine. At least it's better than death. Caliex, come with me. You're going to stay in the basement until we can sort everything out.

Why does this crew have so many problems? I’m beginning to see why Stink drank so much.

Devotary was lynched and was a skaa! TJ Shade was killed and was a skaa!

Vote count:
Devotary (4): Straw, Eternum, Fifth, Striker
Fifth (3): Mystic, Mint, Devotary
Mint (2): Ashbringer, Vapor
Straw (1): TJ Shade

Player List

Spoiler

1. Gears - Skaa
2. Matrim's Dice - Rieldi - Skaa
3. Ashbringer
4. Straw
5. Vapor
6. Shard of Reading - Reading - Skaa
7. Mist - Lumen- Skaa
8. Lord_Silberfarben - Skaa
9. TJ Shade - Box - Skaa
10. The_Truthwatcher
11. Eternum
12. MysticLotus - Feather
13. TheYoungPyromancer - Skaa
14. Experience - Drahs Xperience
15. Frozen Mint
16. Ventyl - Aaiden Etteax - Skaa
17. Fifth Scholar - Al Funcoot
18. Devotary of Spontaneity - Caliex - Skaa
19. Xinoehp512 - Pelran - Skaa
20. StrikerEZ - Varen Darland
21. Lahilt - Vilt Fayn Dangera - Skaa
22. Sparkrunner - Roadwalker

Edited by Arraenae

Yeah, this is probably Lylo, unless there's secretly only one "Obligator" who's an Inquisitor or something...

Okay, I want to know what Lotus was up to. Devotary flipped Village, so it's less certain of being a hammer gone wrong, but this is still REALLY weird, and I could see the Elims pocketing an experienced player through a new one.

46 minutes ago, MysticLotus said:

One thing- what does Lylo mean?

Will write more after dinner.

Lynch or lose. It's when you have to lynch an eliminator or the village loses.

Edited by Straw