1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Obviously they need to make changes. That doesn’t mean that the Skybreakers, as an order, have bad goals. It just means that they’re currently misguided. 

The reason that they are misjudged is that they follow laws that are not fair and don't question them often enough.

15 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

The reason that they are misjudged is that they follow laws that are not fair and don't question them often enough.

You don’t know that, because we haven’t seen what they’re like without being misguided. They’re following a god and a religious figure. 

3 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

I think that they should follow someone else and if they did I would have no problem with them.

Good luck getting them to move off Nale. To quote the post above you...

12 hours ago, AonEne said:

They’re following a god and a religious figure. 

Anyways, Lift helped him so he won't be going around murdering Radiants anymore.

Edited by Matrim's_Dice

I just found this place, let me just say its been interesting reading through it all. 

Its amazing how technology can create such a front. I honestly didn't expect AonEne or Nameless to be able to join this group.

All this diversity is amazing as well, looks like there are a few in here that are from elsewhere in the world. 

It makes me wonder though how many kids actually are on this site and us not know it at all. 

By the way, my favorite order are the Stonewards purely for the theories/ not know anything about them/ they could be really cool. But the one that has actually shown its face in the books that I enjoy the most (with the possibilities) are the Wallshapers.

17, 5'11 (but still growing) (its pretty late and weird) ( I just want to reach the magical 6'0)

Also, Ene big fan of seeing you around the forum, Nameless same to you. 

It seems like we are all on separate corners of the 17th shard with Ene being into the role playing, Nameless in the theories, and me lurking and watching those two while playing Sanderson Elimination.

I'm *uses converter* almost 5.5 feet tall.

I love the Edgedancers because they use slickness to be one of the deadliest orders. Plus their Ideals are based around helping the individual common people, which seems like something the other Radiants mostly forget about, focusing a little too much about the big picture.

10 minutes ago, The_Archivist said:

I'm *uses converter* almost 5.5 feet tall.

Yeah, I also need to use a converter, though, since getting into this club I started to get used to foots! Additionaly I saw, that we are mostly divided into very tall and very short people. Interesting...

19 minutes ago, Karnage said:

Also, Ene big fan of seeing you around the forum, Nameless same to you. 

Yeah, me too. 

1 hour ago, Emi said:

Yeah, I also need to use a converter, though, since getting into this club I started to get used to foots! Additionaly I saw, that we are mostly divided into very tall and very short people. Interesting...

5ft 6 inches isn't short! I'm not that tall and I reach the average height for women in the US!

I will defend my, admittedly not that tall, height! 

Spoiler

My cause is pretty hopeless sadly. But I identify as a TALL person. Even if next to many of you I'd be a dwarf. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Silva said:

5ft 6 inches isn't short! I'm not that tall and I reach the average height for women in the US!

I will defend my, admittedly not that tall, height! 

Reveal hidden contents

My cause is pretty hopeless sadly. But I identify as a TALL person. Even if next to many of you I'd be a dwarf. :lol:

Ok, I know, I was just saying about most of people here. I’m the same height as you, so I know it.

8 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Yes. Very good. I also enjoy the stonewards because of how versatile there surges in combination seem. Like you can literally mold anything!

*Ahem* you can mold things with division to! like carving but with any substance... and also way more accurate... and also way cooler.