8 hours ago, Robin Hatter said:

I will remove the rep, if the mods wish.

Better remove it even before the mods intervene, since preventing trouble is always better than apologising for it.

Sorry about that. But thanks for giving me a rep in the first place. :D

7 hours ago, Elf said:

Better remove it even before the mods intervene, since preventing trouble is always better than apologising for it.

Sorry about that. But thanks for giving me a rep in the first place. :D

I'm curious, did you get a notification when I unrepped you?

On 12/10/2021 at 11:10 PM, Elf said:

That sounds like something I can do.

But look, I had a question. In my country, you go to junior college at 16 or 17. Like the 11th and 12th grades are not counted as high school, but as something called junior college. So will I be an adult when I go to junior college, or when I turn 18?

When you turn 18.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure the legal adult age is different in other countries. Let's just say if it's higher in your country, stay until you reach that age. If not, stay until you're eighteen. Unless, for some reason, you want to join the adult club.

10 hours ago, Elf said:

No, I think it's 18 here. Btw I had a question. Are Americans really allowed to start driving from the age of 16?

It varies by state. Some will allow a person to get a permit (meaning they can drive with an experienced* adult in the car) when they’re 14 while others require them to be 16. A restricted license** can be earned earliest, depending on the state, from age 15 to 17. That subsequently turns into a full license after a span of time has passed,*** between 16 and 18 years.

*I don’t remember the exact specifications off-hand and they might also vary by state.

**Think restrictions on times of day they can drive and so forth. And, you guessed it, also might vary by state.

***At least, I’m pretty sure that’s the same everywhere in the country. Could not be…

47 minutes ago, Silva said:

It varies by state. Some will allow a person to get a permit (meaning they can drive with an experienced* adult in the car) when they’re 14 while others require them to be 16. A restricted license** can be earned earliest, depending on the state, from age 15 to 17. That subsequently turns into a full license after a span of time has passed,*** between 16 and 18 years.

*I don’t remember the exact specifications off-hand and they might also vary by state.

**Think restrictions on times of day they can drive and so forth. And, you guessed it, also might vary by state.

***At least, I’m pretty sure that’s the same everywhere in the country. Could not be…

:o that young? 

You have to be atleast 21 over here to get a driver's license.

On 11/6/2020 at 10:42 AM, Flying said:

I made my account in like 8th grade, I think? I read the cosmere in 7th grade but I don't know if I made my account right after that. I'm a junior now though. And online school is the best thing ever because whenever the teachers told us to turn off our cameras and do our assignments I just didn't do it and reread Stormlight instead. 

yesss i know what you mean i do the same thing :)))

5 hours ago, Robin Hatter said:

Must be my air of maturity and responsibility :lol:

never thought you were an adult. You always came off as a teenager to me. 

What age did you think I was when you read my posts?

1 minute ago, Elf said:

never thought you were an adult. You always came off as a teenager to me. 

What age did you think I was when you read my posts?

I think I already knew your age, I noticed it on your profile when I wished you happy birthday and thought it was cool we were born in the same year.

41 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

how old do you guys think i am

how old did you think was when you first met me? Since you met me when I had not put my age on my profile