3 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Hello.

Hi!

Just now, Experience said:

Ooh! Another pianist! What kind of music do you like to play? How long have you been playing

Oh! Do you play also? 

I love classical (romantic period specially), French composers like Debussy and Ravel, and I play jazz piano (which might offend some classical pianists). I've been playing for about 8 years now (I think...)

What do you like to play? 

Just now, MusicalReader said:

Hi!

Oh! Do you play also? 

I love classical (romantic period specially), French composers like Debussy and Ravel, and I play jazz piano (which might offend some classical pianists). I've been playing for about 8 years now (I think...)

Cool! Yes, I play. Piano is my passion. I've been playing for 12 years at the end of this month. I really like playing any music, but right now I have found I really enjoy playing classical. They're just so fun to play. I also really like playing songs from classic movie scores; Star Wars, Pirates, Jurassic Park, that kinda thing. I saw on your profile that you like improv. I wish that I could, but I'm really bad at it. I can't make up or play by ear very well, but if you give me the sheet music I can read through it pretty well most likely.

4 minutes ago, MusicalReader said:

Hi!

Oh! Do you play also? 

I also play the piano. I have been playing for about 10 years now. I also love to play Star Wars, Pirates, Jurassic Park, and anything like that!

5 minutes ago, The Windrunner Supreme said:

I also play the piano. I have been playing for about 10 years now. I also love to play Star Wars, Pirates, Jurassic Park, and anything like that!

That's awesome! Film music is some of my favorite kinds of music to listen to! It's so cool bumping into fellow musicians here; I love it!

10 minutes ago, Experience said:

Cool! Yes, I play. Piano is my passion. I've been playing for 12 years at the end of this month. I really like playing any music, but right now I have found I really enjoy playing classical. They're just so fun to play. I also really like playing songs from classic movie scores; Star Wars, Pirates, Jurassic Park, that kinda thing. I saw on your profile that you like improv. I wish that I could, but I'm really bad at it. I can't make up or play by ear very well, but if you give me the sheet music I can read through it pretty well most likely.

That's really cool! Improvisation is one of my favorite things hands-down, but it's not for everyone. I wish I was better at reading music. If you gave me any jazz chord I could play it instantly, but I struggle sometimes with reading fast passages for both hands. I'm more of a chords kinda guy ;) 

2 minutes ago, The Windrunner Supreme said:

By the way, @Experience is my brother, if you didn't know

I didn't know that! That's awesome! Are there many siblings together here?

1 hour ago, The Windrunner Supreme said:

By the way, @Experience is my brother, if you didn't know

wait what since when 

1 hour ago, MusicalReader said:

I didn't know that! That's awesome! Are there many siblings together here?

Mist, Condensation, and Vapor are siblings. I don't know about any others. Matrim's Dice's sister will be joining once she's old enough.

Edited by revelryintheart

1 minute ago, revelryintheart said:

wait what since when 

Since his Introduction thread. I believe. 

1 minute ago, revelryintheart said:

Mist, Condensation, and Vapor are siblings. I don't know about any others. Matrim's Dice's sister will be joining once she's old enough.

There's brothers in the SE community, but you wouldn't know them.

Indeed! Her name is gonna be Forget Me Not (as in the flower, she likes that flower) and that'll be late January.

14 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

Wow! For some reason I find it really cool that there are siblings together here. I'm not too sure why; I guess it just never occurred to me that that could (and would) happen. My siblings aren't too into Sanderson, so I doubt they'd join, but it's awesome to see others whose families are into Sanderson. Sounds like such a cool experience. 

14 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Her name is gonna be Forget Me Not (as in the flower, she likes that flower) 

That's an awesome choice! I like that name!