37 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

wait what since when 

I believe about 16 years. :P 

19 minutes ago, MusicalReader said:

Wow! For some reason I find it really cool that there are siblings together here. I'm not too sure why; I guess it just never occurred to me that that could (and would) happen. My siblings aren't too into Sanderson, so I doubt they'd join, but it's awesome to see others whose families are into Sanderson. Sounds like such a cool experience

I agree. :P 

11 hours ago, MusicalReader said:

Wow! For some reason I find it really cool that there are siblings together here. I'm not too sure why; I guess it just never occurred to me that that could (and would) happen. My siblings aren't too into Sanderson, so I doubt they'd join, but it's awesome to see others whose families are into Sanderson. Sounds like such a cool experience. 

That's an awesome choice! I like that name!

I mean, you don't have to be into Sanderson to be on 17th Shard, but it is recommended. ;)

Hi again!

21 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Everyone, I need a theme song for an assassin. Make sure it's clean, and I'd like it to be classical.

Does the Blue Danube work?

Hmmm. What kind of feel are you looking for? Are you trying to use uplifting music to juxtapose? The Blue Danube is very light, so if you're going for that, it should work well.

1 minute ago, MusicalReader said:

Hmmm. What kind of feel are you looking for? Are you trying to use uplifting music to juxtapose? The Blue Danube is very light, so if you're going for that, it should work well.

Well, I'm thinking her movements are like dancing, so it's like she's dancing to the Blue Danube. Plus, she doesn't like killing, so I wanted a light song.

9 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Back in Black. Totally a classical song. :ph34r:

Back in Black is great, but not the feel I'm going for.

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

Well, I'm thinking her movements are like dancing, so it's like she's dancing to the Blue Danube. Plus, she doesn't like killing, so I wanted a light song.

Ohhh, I think I see. It's my opinion that the Blue Danube is a little over played. Maybe Shostakovich Waltz No 2 is more to your liking? I can think about it more if you want more suggestions.