What is the Cutest thing in the Cosmere? Why?

Karger

13 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

I must also say that the mandras with their many little nubblets as legs are also pretty darn cute. I mean, they look like those fuzzy little caterpillars! And they’re manifestations of luck (I think)! Ya can’t get much cuter than that, I must say.

and the anticipation spren. They happily follow anyone around with their little toung wobblers than manifest in the physical realm. They’re also cute!

I did like them but I don't like the way you just described them! 

8 hours ago, Honorless said:

I did like them but I don't like the way you just described them! 

Aw, why not! I think it is a perfectly reasonable way to describe spren! Nubblets and wobblers! 

From now on they are called the nubbly ones and the wobbly ones.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:57 AM, AonEne said:

Larkins are definitely adorable too, but we don’t have art of them - so the cutest image is axehounds. (Chull come a close second.) 

IIRC one of the endpapers in the hardback TWoK was supposed to be a stylized larkin? - the one with the glyphs for the Knights Radiant (brownish colors in the background; Heralds on the margins). Here's a link: https://www.brandonsanderson.com/the-stormlight-archive-series/#THEWAYOFKINGS

Chiri-Chiri is defs cute.:)

No one has mentioned Wyndle yet - he's kinda cute. I always "hear" his voice as Anthony Daniels (C3-PO) - - anyone with me on that?

• Chaos locked this topic