Public Opinions  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your experience participating in/reading Phase 1, A Shadowed Dawn (ASD)

• Excellent :D
    • Good :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad :(
    • Terrible >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/No opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

3. 3. Who do you think will win? :P

• PlasmaCore
    • The rest of the Alleyverse

38 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Not even a phone? Then you should stay with one of us, who has one, should we split up."

Mike looked at him surprised.

"Here's my number then, Seom."

He showed her his number.

@Sherlock Holmes

Seom put his number in her phone as 'Wolf Person Boss' then showed him her number.

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Seom put his number in her phone as 'Wolf Person Boss' then showed him her number.

Mike paused when he saw the name, hurt crossing his face. But he said nothing, only saved her number under 'Seom'.

It reminded him of why he had spent the last months at the hideout with Bella and the other members of their gang, and not with the Ghostbloods. He had feared it would end like this, that he would give up Bella only the be the strange guy that can into an animal again. Wolf growled at this thought, but Mike shoved him down again. The last few months were the best in his life. He had been accepted, nobody had made fun of him. And he'd thrown it all away. Wordlessly he turned away while they waited for Wes and Darkness to finish their preparations and wrote a letter. There were some flowers on a nearby windowsill and he cut them off, then searched for someone to bring the letter to Bella.

Darkness had taken the liberty of visiting his favorite steelsmith place before scouting a landing place for the team.  He stashed several knives around his person.  An assassination stiletto, two thick daggers for knife fighting, a curved dagger for torture work, a couple hundred small throwing knives, a couple stabbing shanks for street fighting, two long katanas for fighting multiple opponents, and of course, his favorite gold-plated carving knife—for sentimental value.  He also stashed a small proximity bomb, for insurance purposes.  

Finally, he was ready to move out.  "Where to boss?" He asked Mike.

@Sorana

Edit:  Just realized that this is my 1,000th post.  Took me long enough!

Edited by Vargo Seldon

21 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Mike paused when he saw the name, hurt crossing his face. But he said nothing, only saved her number under 'Seom'.

It reminded him of why he had spent the last months at the hideout with Bella and the other members of their gang, and not with the Ghostbloods. He had feared it would end like this, that he would give up Bella only the be the strange guy that can into an animal again. Wolf growled at this thought, but Mike shoved him down again. The last few months were the best in his life. He had been accepted, nobody had made fun of him. And he'd thrown it all away. Wordlessly he turned away while they waited for Wes and Darkness to finish their preparations and wrote a letter. There were some flowers on a nearby windowsill and he cut them off, then searched for someone to bring the letter to Bella.

"Uh, um, being a wolf is cool," Seom said. "I mean, wolves are awesome. I'd change it, but I don't remember your name, um, I'm sorry?"

At least one of us is prepared :D

Mike looked at Darkness and gestured towards the building.

"We're to find out, whatever we can. Prefereably different ways into it. So I suggest we should start with getting closer, and then take a look around?"

He smiled slightly at Seom, remebering how she stood next to him, when he had asked Wes to use his name Mike, and to stop calling him sir. It had been half an hour and she had already forgotten his name again? But he made sure his voice wasn't offensive, instead he went with calm, stomped on his hurt. They weren't responsible for what happened. And they hadn't let him down after the failure, instead they had followed him here. Maybe that counted for more, than remembering his name. He smiled at her, when he saw it that way.

"My name is Mike. And it's alright. You can leave it as it is. Wolves are cool, although mine is a bit thickheaded."

His eyes wandered over to Wes, who had decided against calling him anything else but sir, or Mr. Did it matter? Wasn't it more important that he was here as well?

Mike checked his knives and made sure everything was where it belonged.

@Vargo Seldon

Eiran groaned and rapidly typed into his phone to reply to Deteca. That's the thing. It didn't have a form. It kept changing what it looked like. Animals, human faces, everything. Sorry for the delay. Saw some more of it. Negotiating with some people. Didn't see any watches or their faces though.

He looked around. The other TUBAists in his immediate area sat calmly around, mixing batter. Eiran sighed, wishing he could be as woefully ignorant as they were. Too bad Calamity had taken all chances of that away.

@AonEne

Deteca sent a hurried text back. I can't rememeber the DA havign any non-static abominations before, maybe its not theirs? She reread it, winced, corrected havign to having, and sent it before turning to Daa. "What did it look like?"

She missed two typos and it hurts...

Congrats, Vargo.

6 hours ago, ApatheticTeenager said:

Aons flashed within the fog, and the Haunt was blasted away.

Since the Haunt was an incorporeal being the blasts only blasted away some chunks of Fog.

Reforming them back into his titanic body, the Haunt got the messages and walked away from the PlasmaCore building.

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

Mike looked at Darkness and gestured towards the building.

"We're to find out, whatever we can. Prefereably different ways into it. So I suggest we should start with getting closer, and then take a look around?"

He smiled slightly at Seom, remebering how she stood next to him, when he had asked Wes to use his name Mike, and to stop calling him sir. It had been half an hour and she had already forgotten his name again? But he made sure his voice wasn't offensive, instead he went with calm, stomped on his hurt. They weren't responsible for what happened. And they hadn't let him down after the failure, instead they had followed him here. Maybe that counted for more, than remembering his name. He smiled at her, when he saw it that way.

"My name is Mike. And it's alright. You can leave it as it is. Wolves are cool, although mine is a bit thickheaded."

His eyes wandered over to Wes, who had decided against calling him anything else but sir, or Mr. Did it matter? Wasn't it more important that he was here as well?

Mike checked his knives and made sure everything was where it belonged.

@Vargo Seldon

"I'm really bad at names," Seom said. "Sorry."

Oof. This was a while ago...

On 5/14/2019 at 10:33 AM, Grey Knight said:

"If I had to hazard a guess," said a familiar voice behind her, "I'd say that the world was ending."

Brother-Sergeant Pietr Farren knelt down, smiling openly at Light. "It's good that we can meet again, little one," he said. "Your siblings are in the hangar. It's time you reunited with them."

Concern flashed across Light's face. "They're here?! Who's stupid idea was that?!" Light exclaimed. Whoever it was was going to face her wrath. 

She drained some Identity away and took a breath to calm herself. "All of them? Pry, Precious, Freedom, Unity, Brethren, Dawn, Lineage, Compile, Warmer, and Eon? Every rusting one?"

---

Eiran looked at Deteca's text, wincing at the typos.

I'd wager it's not the DA. he replied.

A vision of a building took over his mind. In front of it was a mass of thick fog. He strained his eyes to read the word. Pla something ore.

It vanished as quickly as it came, leaving Eiran staring blankly at a wall.

"Are you alright?" someone asked. It was Joe, a telepathic Epic, who'd most recently been sent on a mission to PlasmaCore. Like Eiran had seen, something went wrong, but they'd gotten Joe out safely.

Wait. PlasmaCore. The building he'd seen resembled the pictures and the letters he'd seen. It couldn't be a coincidence. He felt like such a slontze for not having connected it until seeing Joe. Especially since the last few weeks of paperwork had been spent on figuring out how much damage they could do to TUBA.

"I'm great!" he said. "Awesome actually! Thank you so much!" 

Eiran hastily picked up his phone. Ask the DA about it anyways, but I'm almost positive it's connected to PlasmaCore. Not sure how, but I know it is.

@AonEne

---

Eve watched the Haunt. The feeling of helplessness was all too familiar and she hated it. There had to be something she could do. Some way to protect. She swallowed as something came to mind. At first she dismissed it as foolish and not worth the risk.

Then she saw the people suffocating in the fog. And every ounce of hate in her body was enflamed. 

She took off running with only a half-formed plan.

Edited by Silva

Deteca stared at her phone for a moment, then looked at Tena. "Eiran thinks it's PlasmaCore."

MY POSTS HAVE NO CREATIVITY AND I'M SORRY

Edited by AonEne

Deteca swallowed. "Unless someone else gave them the resources." Could...there's no way, it only happened yesterday! But then, all this just started today, didn't it? Could he...did I...no. No.

Mike smiled Seom.

"It's alright. Let's do this."

He gestured towards the building and started to head over

Sorry, for the short post, I kinda got distracted with the Scadrial thread, but I don't want to keep you waiting. I probably won't get another post done within the next 16 hours, so just start the operation and don't wait for me.

@Vargo Seldon

@Sherlock Holmes

@I think I am here.

@Turtle373

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

Mike smiled Seom.

"It's alright. Let's do this."

He gestured towards the building and started to head over

@Vargo Seldon

@Sherlock Holmes

@I think I am here.

@Turtle373

Darkness grinned.  He ran for the building, but in slow motion.  Not only did it look epic, but it stored small amounts of kinetic energy as well.  Like an astronaut walking towards his shuttle, but running.  

He then broke out into normal speed, using some energy to take down two gaurds in a burst of speed.  For this job, they'd need Anthony.  He pulled out a phone.  He had Anthony's number from the assassination job.  He texted:

Hey Anthony, this is Darkness.  The team (which is now called Guns n' Ninjas), is infiltrating Plasmacore.  Be great if you could join us.

He then waited for the rest of them, standing as still as rock storing energy from himself.

@ApatheticTeenager I'm going to assume you're Ark.