AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character. :)

~~~

Name: Robert “Rob” Robertson

Spren: Cup, a fragile and gentle spren that whispers softly to Rob.

Appearance: Compact and stocky. He’s tall, and kind of looks like a brick wall. Not extremely muscular or skinny, just solid. Dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, light brown skin. Commonly wears a simple shirt and trousers. Sometimes he’ll be all posh and slip on a premade boe-tie.

Physical: Quite strong, and has a very high endurance and stamina. He feels pain, but most often doesn’t show it on his face until it gets incredibly serious. He’s more talented in his stability than strength, though. Good at wrestling.

Personality: Very blunt and forward. He’s extremely contemplative and is silent most of the time in his contemplation,but is not afraid of social interactions. He’s pretty much neutral towards anything, and any bias is hidden under his rock solid demeanour. Sometimes he doesn’t know how to handle incredibly emotional situations, but he tries his best. Isn’t very good with the emotional stuff, but if you try hard enough and break through all of his hard demeanour there might be something soft inside. Very very rarely smiles, but that doesn’t mean he frowns. He’s just neutral. Doesn’t hate his father or anything.

Radiant Status: 2nd Ideal Stoneward

Background: Rob grew up raised only by his father, who was very adamant on behaviours and stereotypes such as boys don’t cry, show emotion etc. and was pressured into that way by also being homeschooled by his father. Overtime he grew older, and got to talk to people, and one day in a particularly stressful environment he just snapped and let all of the bottled up emotion over years flow out of him, the experience made him Bond his spren and since then he’s stayed completely stone-faced, almost like he used up all his emotion on that day. He never talks about this.

Random Stuff: Incredibly stubborn, to insane measures. Has an unchallenged poker face. He doesn’t do much for entertainment except think, though he sometimes likes to read non-fiction books for information. And if he’s pushed, he’s got a lot of random trivia. Has a soft spot for cats which he will hide from everyone. He has a sketchbook which he draws in secretly, the drawings are actually pretty good but he’ll kill anyone who gets ahold of them.

Fighting Style: Prefers not to fight. He’s like Ham in some ways, in that he likes to talk and will usually talk to the enemy as they try to punch him. Dodge is not in his vocabulary, but he can take a lot of hits, and usually waits until the enemy tries themselves out before attacking.

Sure! That explains how stormlight enters the world in the first place although it would probably have to have some sort of limitation so they don't just have infinite spheres.

On a similar note, are we saying this is Earth? Or some other Earthlike planet?

It adds too much of non-stormlight elements. Just keep it normal storms. Only not in physical realm. Simplier, I think. And less bondsmith godmaking.

Or stormlight refills gems only with intent. And only spren (except KRs) can tell you.

Andrew Easton

KR status: Truthwatcher on second ideal

Spren: Aidleros (Leros) - genders suck. This is gender "spren"

Basic info: 17 years, no legs, wheelchair, hates Mickey Mouse

Apperance: Brown hair (the poor brown), green eyes, many times broken nose. No legs. Black wheelchair.

Background: Lived by his grandfather. No parents. He was very well raised. Teoretically. In reality, he was just a street gang kid. He bonded his spren when three years old. Said third ideal in ten years. But ideals are fluid in meaning and he was not good kid.
When he was 13 years old one guy shoot him four times with shotgun and killed his grandpa. And about seven other people.
Stormlight he has with him healed death wounds but he lost his legs. And will to live. And ideals. And his spren, nearly. He now percepts himself as legless.
Bondsmith found him week before start of the game.

Personality: Starting to build new identity. Fears having Blade - forces himself to stay on second ideal. He is a poet. Disrespects people who pity him. ENFP.

Phisical: Suprisingly fit. Good eye on throwing things and shooting.

Random: Have a old and tweaked phone. Tends to hack communication systems and call free to absolutly anybody (goverment, police, random people on street, one guy living in Himalaya). Have an anthill in a jar. Tends to know things. Thinks octopus is creepy animal.

Edited by NoiseSpren

3 hours ago, JacobClaessen said:

Sorana, do you have any ideas for the oaths?

I do. Check your pms, I figured we can discuss that there and only post what we decide on here, to keep this thread focused on things that concern everybody.

================

Edit:

That's the general direction we decided on. Our characters will each swear their own oaths along these lines.

So that's for the Dustbringers.

2nd    fight for those standing behind/ with me
3rd     fight enemies with everything I have
4th     have honor guide me and my actions
5th     put myself into harms way to save others

Edited by Sorana
added something

11 minutes ago, BookishOcelot said:

Maybe each order decides on their own oaths/bases them off the books?

I think so? Jacob and I decided on the ones above for the dustbringer's, as we don't know they're oaths yet officially.

Edited by Sorana