AonEne

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Oh, no, I'm sorry I was unclear, she just turned around and yelled it and looked back at Shana. Just a quick, less-serious shipping bit.

I can edit, sorry.

Shana smiled at Jace, although she didn't feel like smiling at all.

"Hey. What did I miss?"

She asked him, despite everything, tried to leave her own fear and everything aside for a moment. He needed her, and she wanted to help.

@ShadowLord_Lith

Edited by Sorana

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jace blushed, chuckling nervously before hugging her. "Me and Ax got engaged last night, and we're going to tell his family in a minute, and Leona knows and we want to have a party, but we don't have time to plan it, and you and Leona are the only friends I have here that I trust to help make a wedding party, so could you help her get one ready please?" He kept hugging her, blushing and trembling, obviously nervous and excited to a rather ridiculous degree. 

2 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Jace blushed, chuckling nervously before hugging her. "Me and Ax got engaged last night, and we're going to tell his family in a minute, and Leona knows and we want to have a party, but we don't have time to plan it, and you and Leona are the only friends I have here that I trust to help make a wedding party, so could you help her get one ready please?" He kept hugging her, blushing and trembling, obviously nervous and excited to a rather ridiculous degree. 

Shana took a moment, then she hugged him back, held on tightly.

"Of course I'll help. This is great news. I am so happy for you two."

She smiled, then laughed.

"I don't have a dress. But I suppose you already knew that. I will talk to Leona in a moment, I need to talk to Cassie first, get something sorted it. It won't be more than half an hour, but it's crucial."

6 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana took a moment, then she hugged him back, held on tightly.

"Of course I'll help. This is great news. I am so happy for you two."

She smiled, then laughed.

"I don't have a dress. But I suppose you already knew that. I will talk to Leona in a moment, I need to talk to Cassie first, get something sorted it. It won't be more than half an hour, but it's crucial."

Jace nodded, sighing in relief. "No problem there... We're heading over to his parent's house, and then the Justice of Peace, so that might take an hour or two. Thank you for being such an amazing friend- I promise, I'll help you with whatever I can whenever I can!" He smiled, squeezing her for a moment before letting go. "We're gonna go see his family now- so you do whatever you need too, then remind Leona that if I haven't mentioned anything in an hour, lemon cake and cheesecake are the two flavors to aim for." He grinned. "Good luck with whatever you're doing- knowing you you'll do a fantastic job. Me and Ax are just gonna wear our prom suits, and colors aren't a big deal since rainbows are great, so if you feel rushed, your prom dress will be perfectly fine. Thank you, bye!" He hugged her tightly again for a second before letting go and waving as he ran off, smiling broadly like he'd had the best day of his life so far. And, well, he had. He caught back up to Ax, smiling and taking the man's arm, willing to follow him anywhere. 

@Sherlock Holmes

@Sorana

5 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Jace nodded, sighing in relief. "No problem there... We're heading over to his parent's house, and then the Justice of Peace, so that might take an hour or two. Thank you for being such an amazing friend- I promise, I'll help you with whatever I can whenever I can!" He smiled, squeezing her for a moment before letting go. "We're gonna go see his family now- so you do whatever you need too, then remind Leona that if I haven't mentioned anything in an hour, lemon cake and cheesecake are the two flavors to aim for." He grinned. "Good luck with whatever you're doing- knowing you you'll do a fantastic job. Me and Ax are just gonna wear our prom suits, and colors aren't a big deal since rainbows are great, so if you feel rushed, your prom dress will be perfectly fine. Thank you, bye!" He hugged her tightly again for a second before letting go and waving as he ran off, smiling broadly like he'd had the best day of his life so far. And, well, he had. He caught back up to Ax, smiling and taking the man's arm, willing to follow him anywhere. 

@Sherlock Holmes

@Sorana

"So we're going to my parents' first?" Ax asked, grinning down at Jace.

2 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

"Good luck with whatever you're doing- knowing you you'll do a fantastic job. Me and Ax are just gonna wear our prom suits, and colors aren't a big deal since rainbows are great, so if you feel rushed, your prom dress will be perfectly fine. Thank you, bye!" He hugged her tightly again for a second before letting go and waving as he ran off, smiling broadly like he'd had the best day of his life so far. And, well, he had. He caught back up to Ax, smiling and taking the man's arm, willing to follow him anywhere. 

"My prom dress is bloddy and ripped apart."

Shana replied quietly and watched him run off. It was fine. She would figure something out. For a moment she wondered if he even knew about the attack, about the dead, then she simply shook her head. No need to bother him with something like that today.

"Let's head inside?"

She asked Cassie and James. One thing after the other. First Cassie, then the party. If she had some time left, she could always worry about the dress.

@AonEne

@Wyndlerunner

He smiled, getting on and clinging to Ax. This would be interesting. 

He isn't used to combat- everything was really fast, and he didn't know everyone super well, so he didn't realize- and he didn't see her dress at the end. He'll feel bad once he knows what happened, but that'll just make him more determined to make her and everyone else happy. 

@Sorana

@Sherlock Holmes

12 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Of course I want to see something cool.” Ashlyn says, smiling. His request taking her mind away from the firefight strategies, all of which surrounded the ability to shape stone, that where racing through her mind

“Follow me,” he said, standing up maybe a fraction too fast, betraying his excitement. He made sure to monitor his movements as he opened the door and gestured for her to follow him down the stairs (there seemed to be some commotion among the Radiants) and into the backyard. He maintained his neutral posture and tone, though for some reason he felt a little excitement at a trick he’d learnt only recently.

The breeze was strong in the early morning, and once they were outside Rob stepped to the very edge of the deep end of the pool.

“Are you religious?” He asked.

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“Follow me,” he said, standing up maybe a fraction too fast, betraying his excitement. He made sure to monitor his movements as he opened the door and gestured for her to follow him down the stairs (there seemed to be some commotion among the Radiants) and into the backyard. He maintained his neutral posture and tone, though for some reason he felt a little excitement at a trick he’d learnt only recently.

The breeze was strong in the early morning, and once they were outside Rob stepped to the very edge of the deep end of the pool.

“Are you religious?” He asked.

Ashlyn follows, "Not really, no."

Come to me, yes. To meeeeeeee......

Draug awoke with a gasp, heart thundering in his chest. Whispers, echoing, harmonizing- No. He stared up at the ceiling, breathing in and out, letting his heart rate slow. I'm here. In my room. In the House.

Shakily, he rolled out of bed and got dressed. Only a nightmare, he thought. No more than that...
But as he left his room and made his way downstairs, the feeling of unease stayed with him.

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

"Let's head inside?" 

Cassie nodded, trying to figure out what was up, and went into the house. She settled in a chair in the kitchen and waited. 

Edited by AonEne

10 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

"Cass" James said, clasping his hands together, "We need to talk to you about last night."

@AonEne @Sorana

“All right,” she said, looking from one face to the other. 

Looks like we’re having a different intervention than anticipated earlier :P 

Edited by AonEne

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

Looks like we’re having a different intervention than anticipated earlier :P 

Indeed^_^

"It's about the Nightwatcher, and your boon and curse." James said, "And whether those actions are fitting with the Immortal Words."

He sighed, knowing what he had to say next. "Cass" He spoke somewhat tentatively, "Joy's dead."

Just now, Wyndlerunner said:

"It's about the Nightwatcher, and your boon and curse." James said, "And whether those actions are fitting with the Immortal Words."

He sighed, knowing what he had to say next. "Cass" He spoke somewhat tentatively, "Joy's dead."

Shana braced herself for Cassie's reaction, offered her her hands, her arms.

"I'm so sorry, Cass."

She added and looked to James, unsure what to say next.

Just now, Sorana said:

Shana braced herself for Cassie's reaction, offered her her hands, her arms.

"I'm so sorry, Cass."

She added and looked to James, unsure what to say next.

James looked at Shana, sadness apparent in his gaze. "I don't know what else to say, Cass, except that I'm sorry."