Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

13 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"Turns out it's impossible to have a date around here!" Sam said, rolling her eyes. "Now if you don't mind, we have some undrinked coffee to get to!" She grabbed Nael's arm and trotted to the office. She didn't even care if others followed them at this point!

@Jaywalk @Element of Chaos 

Nael poured two cups of coffee and sat down at the table, handing one to Sam.

53 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"This is nice." Sam took a sip, reclining back on her seat.

“Yeah,” Nael said. “It is.” He took a sip from his coffee, watching her—admiring her—over the rim of his cup.

39 minutes ago, Element of Chaos said:

Bellatrix chuckled, then sat down.

How eventful.

11 hours ago, Sorana said:

Mike followed Bella out of the room and then sat down next to Maxwell.

"Sorry. So how is earth? Is it like here?"

@Clyde Froggins

"Mostly, but there are some differences, like serial murders weren't highly regarded and the government did things." Maxwell said before taking a drink.

3 hours ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"Mostly, but there are some differences, like serial murders weren't highly regarded and the government did things." Maxwell said before taking a drink.

Mike laughed quietly, before opening a new beer for himself.

"I don't know it another way. I've grown up here."

He took out one of his knives and started playing with it.

"What weapon do you use?"

Maxwell's face lit up,

"Well, let me introduce you to my weaponry."

Maxwell pulled the rifle off his back and held it in his hands,

"This is my carbine rifle, I call him Clancy."

he put the rifle down and pulled his revolver out of its holster,

"And this is my cattleman revolver, I call this one Jack."

he holstered the revolver and then pulled fifteen sticks of dynamite out of his vest,

"Finally, this is dynamite, I try not to go places without at least twelve."

he then put the dynamite back into his vest.

9 hours ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"Finally, this is dynamite, I try not to go places without at least twelve."

he then put the dynamite back into his vest.

Impressed Mike leaned forward.

"That's a lot."

Grinning sheepishly he admitted.

"I never used a gun before. Is it difficult?"

A bald man walked into the room, he was wearing a black shirt and trousers with a long black overcoat. He had light skin and a panther tattoo adorned his silver eyes. He looked around.

"Hello. You may call me 'Syndicate' and I would request to speak to your leader."

So this is the blood flame gang. He thought to himself.

An alliance could be quite beneficial, considering the situation we're in.

7 hours ago, Nohadon said:

A bald man walked into the room, he was wearing a black shirt and trousers with a long black overcoat. He had light skin and a panther tattoo adorned his silver eyes. He looked around.

"Hello. You may call me 'Syndicate' and I would request to speak to your leader."

So this is the blood flame gang. He thought to himself.

An alliance could be quite beneficial, considering the situation we're in.

Bellatrix stood up, straightening. "I am leader. You may address me as Bellatrix, or," she smiled wolfishly, mockingly, "My lord." Her black leather jacket flared outwards, dramatically, flame shooting from the sleeves, dancing in her hair, billowing under her. "And be careful, Syndicate," Her voice said it in a cruel way, making it an insult, "Or you will find a quick trip to the grave." Why is he here? Her face didn't betray her thoughts, remaining a mask of confidence, and haughty, like some strange alien creation. This better not be another attempt at getting the guild. Again, even her eyes didn't betray her inner thoughts, inner questions. She seemed utterly uncaring. She was strong. Yes, she would not be humiliated in this situation.

1 hour ago, Element of Chaos said:

"be careful, Syndicate," Her voice said it in a cruel way, making it an insult, "Or you will find a quick trip to the grave." 

Syndicate's face turned into a sneer upon hearing Bellatrix's threats. He then glanced around the room, his eyes flashing gold instead of silver. He looked at each member, then finally back to Bellatrix.

Pyrokenisis, blood forged with fire bringer's lense. Average skill with each ability. Threat level, six.

"I am the head of an organisation known as the Panthers, we would like to ally ourselves with you, considering we are in a, ahem Similar line of work."

Syndicate absently tapped is cane while observing Bellatrix, like any competent leader, she was completely unreadable. 

"We have a target, but we would like to share this hideout with you while we fully gather our resources. This entails we work together to protect eachother"

Edited by Nohadon