Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

1 hour ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"That's good, don't want him to try again." Maxwell said finding some bandages and wrapping the wound.

Mike grimaced. It hurt, a lot. It took at lot to not start screaming, but he made sure he stayed silent.

"Where are you from?"

He asked the first thing that came to his mind, mostly to distract himself.

51 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Mike grimaced. It hurt, a lot. It took at lot to not start screaming, but he made sure he stayed silent.

"Where are you from?"

He asked the first thing that came to his mind, mostly to distract himself.

"I'm from Earth." Maxwell said tying the end of the bandage so it wouldn't fall off "More specifically, Tucson, Arizona."

1 hour ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"I'm from Earth." Maxwell said tying the end of the bandage so it wouldn't fall off "More specifically, Tucson, Arizona."

"Earth."

Mike repeated.

"Never been there."

He hissed when Maxwell tied the end of the bandage and then paused.

"Did you hear that? Do you think she's waking up?"

1 hour ago, Fractured Clyde Froggins said:

"No idea," Maxwell pulled out two bottles of beer, "You want one?"

Mike nodded and grabbed one.

"It's silent again. I guess we'll hear it when she wakes up."

He clinked his bottle against Maxwell's.

"What is Earth like? Do you have investiture there?"

Bellatrix coughed slightly, and her eyes finally fluttered open. "Mike? I need... Mike..." Her eyes had a delirious cast, and coupled with the slightly burnt clothes, a smell of smoke, and hair complete chaos around her, and bags under her eyes, it was a strange sight. 

"She's awake. I heard something."

"Let's talk about earth later. I'll check if she needs anything."

He walked over to the room and looked at Bella. She seemed to be exhausted, but it was to be expected. She'd just saved them all.

"Hey Bella."

He said, unsure what to do.

"Do you need something? A beer?"

@Element of Chaos

Edited by Sorana

She coughed, trying to push herself up, but only managing to lift herself onto her elbows. "Yes, I would-" She coughed. "Like some." She grinned, but it wasn't her usual grin, as she wasn't thinking straight. "Thanks." He's so nice. I like Mike. He's better than I am. He's so nice. I like Mike.

3 hours ago, Element of Chaos said:

She coughed, trying to push herself up, but only managing to lift herself onto her elbows. "Yes, I would-" She coughed. "Like some." She grinned, but it wasn't her usual grin, as she wasn't thinking straight. "Thanks." He's so nice. I like Mike. He's better than I am. He's so nice. I like Mike.

Mike hastily fetched her another beer and opened it. He made sure to not stare at a point on the floor, for she probably would be angry if he saw her like that.

"Here you are."

He carefully handed her the beer, unsure what to do next. This was Bella, not some random member.

"Just take your time and sleep a bit?"

He suggested and then wondered if that made her seem week.

"It's quiet outside and we'll keep watch."

5 hours ago, Element of Chaos said:

Bellatrix, who had pushed herself into a sitting position, smiled as she reached for it. "You can leave if you want."

Mike hesitated. What was he supposed to do? This was Bella. Not some random whoever, but Bella. He didn't really want to leave, but then he didn't know what to do either. He smiled at her and stayed where he was, torn between leaving as was proper and staying as he wanted to.