Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

35 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Her response was cut short by Bella's sudden motion. Sam watched the two. She had slipped her knives out.

Nael turned, tapping strength. He dropped his hand to the side, but didn’t summon his Shardblade quite yet.

Syndicate noticed the two people who were talking earlier turn to him, one drew their knives, the other gained muscle density. Words appeared in front of them.

Brute shardbearer. Threat level 4.

Epic with power redirection. Channels between two different people. Threat level 3. Weakness: Male Touch

Are there any NPC's here?

7 hours ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"Alright, but we should probably go outside before shooting anything." Maxwell said as he stood up.

Mike nodded and got to his feet.

"Sure!"

=========

Yes, there are. Some random gang members.

And hoids char Freyja is here as well.

@Nohadon

Yes, there are. I haven't gotten around to the list yet, but there is at least Mark (A horneater with a spike through one eye, granting balefire) and Anne (A Singer). There's at least 20 more.

Bellatrix nodded. "I'm interested, then." She let her fire fade out, but didn't lose the cold face. He still might be with the Jackal. I won't let him survive if he is. She nodded again, musingly. "Yes, an alliance could be beneficial." She gestured towards a chair, sitting in one of her own, completely straight backed. Mark approached behind her, looming there, acting menacing. Ah, if only he was actually skilled to back it up.

@Nohadon

Edited by Element of Chaos

4 hours ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"Okay, lets go." Maxwell walked to the back of the warehouse and set up four empty beer bottles on a railing.

Mike followed excitedly. He was learning to shoot. He was going to learn how to use a weapon. And if he met that stupid fellow, he would blast him into oblivion.

2 hours ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"Alright, here you go." Maxwell handed him his revolver. "Now, aim for one of the bottles down the iron sights, and shoot when you exhale."

Mike took the revolver and aimed for the bottles. Carefully he tried to align the sights and the bottles and then pulled the trigger while exhaling.

He missed the bottle by at least an arm length and smiled sheepishly at Maxwell.

"Sorry. How do I reload?"

11 hours ago, Element of Chaos said:

Bellatrix nodded. "I'm interested, then." She let her fire fade out, but didn't lose the cold face. He still might be with the Jackal. I won't let him survive if he is. She nodded again, musingly. "Yes, an alliance could be beneficial." She gestured towards a chair, sitting in one of her own, completely straight backed. Mark approached behind her, looming there, acting menacing. Ah, if only he was actually skilled to back it up.

Syndicate looked at Mark and quickly dismissed him as a real threat.

"We have plans that are quite extensive and profitable. We would be willing to share the revenue with you if we had some assistance"

Syndicate produces a slim piece of paper and handed it to Bellatrix.

The paper had complete sketches of the triumvirate leaders of the Canton of Combat, in addition to structural weaknesses, levels of skill and full blueprints of the building. It also included possible hit locations on Canton Ally HQ's. Some small GB strongholds that could be used to stop them from helping the Canton fend off the attack.

"We'll rob everything from the vault. Killing them all while doing it"

53 minutes ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"Umm hold on I forget."

Maxwell stood there for about a minute muttering stuff like,

"Well let see... what if I-no that's not right."

until he said.

"Yes, right. You pop out the cylinder here and just put more bullets in. Also, I suggest you focus on the inhale and shoot on the exhale."

Mike nodded and tried again. This time he managed to almost hit a bottle.

"Cool!"

He grinned as he reloaded and then shot again. Closer.

"Do you want to try as well?"

10 hours ago, Sorana said:

Mike nodded and tried again. This time he managed to almost hit a bottle.

"Cool!"

He grinned as he reloaded and then shot again. Closer.

"Do you want to try as well?"

Maxwell shook his head "I'll have plenty of future opportunities to shoot my gun, you just keep trying."

---------------------------------------------------

The Mailman arrived at a derelict warehouse, Am I really going to do this? he thought, *sigh* I have to, he then knocked on the warehouse door "Hello? Anyone in there? I have a letter for a person named Nael and I was told they would be here

On 3/22/2019 at 7:05 PM, Element of Chaos said:

Bellatrix looked down at them, nodding sharply. "May I discuss this with my gang?"

@Nohadon @Steel Inquisitive @Jaywalk

“But of course” Syndicate nodded. Motioning to the other members of the gang to talk to Bellatrix. He stood back and prepared himself a drink. Pouring some scotch into a glass whilst he sat and waited for a decision.

@Element of Chaos

Edited by Nohadon

4 hours ago, Clyde Froggins said:

Maxwell shook his head "I'll have plenty of future opportunities to shoot my gun, you just keep trying."

Mike tried again and then another time, until he looked over, and their guest step back from Bella, gesturing to those inside to walk over to her.

"Maybe we should go back inside."

He suggested and handed the gun back. Walking over to Bella he smiled at her.

"Hey Bella. We have a job?"

@Element of Chaos

Edited by Sorana

"Everything alright ma'am?" Maxwell said

@Element of Chaos

--------------------------------------

The Mailman let himself into the warehouse where he saw a group of people talking.

"Excuse me," he said "I have a letter for Nael, the person that sent it said it was important."

Edited by Clyde Froggins

Syndicate finished his drink with a sigh. It seemed that Bellatrix would be conferring with the other gang members for quite some time, but the alliance was already loosely agreed upon, and so he singled the panthers to begin moving equipment into a side-area just off the warehouse. They would do it silently, ensuring they don't get caught. Things were all falling into place.

3 hours ago, Element of Chaos said:

"We've got a job. But I want to make sure everyone is okay with it."

"What kind of job?"

Mike asked and then looked at the sheets of paper Bella was holding in her hands. He paled slightly. GB hideouts, the Canton. Taking a swig from his bottle he covered his face, tried hard to sort his thoughts. What should he do? Tell Bella that he wasn't sure if he could do it? He had sworn an oath to her, to follow her, but it wasn't the only oath. Stepping back he, to give others a chance to look at the sheets he felt sick when a part of his stomach changed, his left arm, his foot, his ear. With a groan he pushed them all back, fox and squid and all the others, pressed a hand against his forehead. Stupid changes, stupid, stupid changes.