Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

Would you automatically trust someone who you've known for maybe an hour and is receiving mysterious letters? :P

Bellatrix leaned against a wall, thinking. Will this be safe?

Edited by Ark1002

6 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

“Oh, uh, yeah. It’s just a note from an old friend. Everything’s fine.”

Weird..... "What type of friend?" Sam asked, suspicions feeling her mind. "Is it from an ex?" She demanded forcefully.

@Ark1002 she is first and foremost... A hypocrite:P

@Jaywalk she's trying to give him an out. If it's something he needs to hide from Bella, this is his chance to play it off!

Edited by Steel Inquisitive

"I'm going to need a response soon." Syndicate told Bellatrix, walking up and standing next to her.

"It seems as some of your crew have wavering loyalties. Or perhaps they're squeamish. regardless, we need people who we can depend on"

That's when a bullet whizzed through the window.

Time slowed down for everyone except Syndicate.

He studied the bullet as it shot lazily through the air, armour piercing round. Could most likely go through a shardplate helm and do some considerable damage. He smiled and teleported four meters to the left. 

Time went back to normal.

"We're under attack. It seems" Syndicate told Bellatrix calmly.

Alson swore under his breath as Syndicate teleported away from the shot.

"Dammit. His danger sense is too good. We have to figure out his weakness. I'll try take out some of the other members"

Alson fired two more shots, perfectly aimed, one at Bellatrix and one at Sam, both going for the head.

1 minute ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

The moment Sam heard glass shattering, she dived for the ground. Something hit her arm.

A bullet. A frazzled part of her realized. The bullet tore clean through her left bicep. She screamed as blood poured out of her arm. It hurt. A lot. 

Mike rushed over to Sam and took her uninjured arm.

"Over there, the crates. Let me help you?"

He asked gesturing towards a place near by where Sam might find some cover.

8 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Mike rushed over to Sam and took her uninjured arm.

"Over there, the crates. Let me help you?"

He asked gesturing towards a place near by where Sam might find some cover.

Sam felt someone grab her arm. She almost stabbed the person but stopped herself in time.

"Over there, the crates. Let me help you?" It was the boy. His name was Mike wasn't it? You're going into shock idiot. Sam shook herself taking his arm and crawled towards the crates. Why did I pick knives? Why didn't I get a gun!?!?

2 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam felt someone grab her arm. She almost stabbed the person but stopped herself in time.

"Over there, the crates. Let me help you?" It was the boy. His name was Mike wasn't it? You're going into shock idiot. Sam shook herself taking his arm and crawled towards the crates. Why did I pick knives? Why didn't I get a gun!?!?

Mike helped her over, carefully put his body between her and the attackers. When they were behind the crates, he turned towards her, took of his jacket and used it to improvise a bandage to stop the bleeding. His arm hurt, but he ignored it for now, instead he drew his knives and tried to prepare himself for another attack. Scales covered his hands and he blushed, avoided looking into her face. Couldn't be helped know. They all would know one day. He pushed the snake back and then stood watch.

Alson sighted again, firing a bullet at the Man who dragged his first target behind the crate. He loaded a Hazekiller round into the chamber, this one was for tineye's. 

The bullet hit the crate, making a flash-bang when it hit.

Bel began to approach the front of the hideout.

1 hour ago, Nohadon said:

Alson sighted again, firing a bullet at the Man who dragged his first target behind the crate. He loaded a Hazekiller round into the chamber, this one was for tineye's. 

The bullet hit the crate, making a flash-bang when it hit.

Bel began to approach the front of the hideout.

Mike fliched when the bullet exploded and gripped his knives tighter. He had no chance against someone with a gun, not with his injured arm, not with his knives. Looking back at Sam he stayed where he was, but peaked around the corner of the crate. Nothing - for now at least.

"How are you? How bad is it?"

He asked Sam.

@Steel Inquisitive

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

Mike fliched when the bullet exploded and gripped his knives tighter. He had no chance against someone with a gun, not with his injured arm, not with his knives. Looking back at Sam he stayed where he was, but peaked around the corner of the crate. Nothing - for now at least.

"How are you? How bad is it?"

He asked Sam.

@Steel Inquisitive

"It missed the bone, so that's nice," Sam groaned in reply to both. So much blood!

Edited by Steel Inquisitive

13 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

She nodded, pushing herself into a crouch she let Mike lead her away. "Kill them, Nael." She hissed over her shoulder.

@Jaywalk

Mike led her over to one of the side rooms, one with a backdoor, they might be able to use as escape. He'd contemplated to use one without any way out, but that would end with them trapped. Making sure the door outside was locked, he helped Sam sit down. Placing his knives on a counter he hastily rummaged through one of the cupboards, grinning in relief when he found what he was looking for.

"Here, take some of these."

He handed her some pills.

"Painkillers."

He explained while he looked for some bandages. His eyes started watering and the world blurred all around him. When he identified the bandages by touch and returned to her side, he knew he had to look like a monster, so he kept his glance down as much as possible. His traitorous skin was still covered by scales, making his shirt uncomfortable, the animals reacting to his fear, to his lack of control right now.

"I'll bandage your wound as good as I can, and then, depending on how you feel, we could try to sneak around the building and find the shooter."

Edited by Sorana

Just now, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam took the painkillers gratefully, and then froze when she saw his hand. "So beautiful." She whispered gazing at the scales covering his skin. "Are you an Epic? No, never mind we don't have time. We need to circle around on that shooter. Even if we can just distract him it would help. "

@Sorana

Mike froze. Beautiful. She found his scales beautiful. Nobody ever found his changing body beautiful. But then she hadn't seen the squid yet. Or the fox, or the porcupine.

"I'm no epic."

He answered quietly.

"Just the result of one of the DAs experiments."

Picking up his knives he opened the door.

"Let's circle around, I can lead the way, just follow me."

Alson cursed as the gang left his line of fire. He went to move to another rooftop, through another crack in the warehouse. Bel put a hand on his shoulder.

”His danger sense is too strong. It’s not worth trying again right now” 

Alson sighed, Bel had realised earlier the assault wouldn’t work, and had returned to tell him. 

“Did you do it though?” 

“Yes” Bel replied.

With that. They reluctantly left.