Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

36 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Hi Laecrien."

Mike waved at the spren, but stepped back. These spren were strange.

"Hello. Don't worry I won't and can't hurt you. I'm a Cultivationspren. It is nice to meet you." Said Laecrien politely.

"Yeah there's tons of spren everywhere on Roshar. They pop up like all the time! It's strange that I don't see spren here besides the ones people have bonded with anyways!" Said Freyja.

@Sorana

1 hour ago, whattheHoid said:

"Hello. Don't worry I won't and can't hurt you. I'm a Cultivationspren. It is nice to meet you." Said Laecrien politely.

"Yeah there's tons of spren everywhere on Roshar. They pop up like all the time! It's strange that I don't see spren here besides the ones people have bonded with anyways!" Said Freyja.

@Sorana

"They don't live here. I've rarely seen a spren. It's not that I don't like it, I simply don't know them."

He still nodded politely at Laecrien.

"It's nice to meet you, too."

Mike smiled and hastily closed his mouth again, when his tongue touched a set of sharp teeth. Stupid spikes.

42 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Needle in, needle out. He could tell the man didn't like it, so he hurried. Beginning the flame, he tried to sound nice. "Don't worry. Almost done, you see?"

Nael took a deep breath. “Just get on with it,” he said. Normally his natural instinct would have been to tap pewter, but who could say what effect that would have on the tattoo.

6 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

Freyja saw what appeared to be a metallic flash in Mike's mouth. 

"Nice flash gear! Those must attract all the ladies, eh?" Remarked Freyja.

@Sorana

Sorry, that was probably unclear. Not metallic, more like a fox teeth.

Mike looked to the ground, fidgeting uncomfortably.

"I don't know. I never tried. I'm a freak. But I can control it - most of the time."

He concentrated and his teeth changed back.

Bellatrix laughed. "I've wished on many a day I had your powers." She shook her head. "Most humans are terrible. The exception is, of course, this gang." As she said it, she realized her eyes had fixed on Mike, and a light red colored her cheeks.

@Sorana @whattheHoid

~~~

Mark smiled, putting in the finishing touches. "Done. Sam?"

@Jaywalk @Steel Inquisitive