The Last Post Wins!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Okay *plot evil plan* What if I made you king of the Nathrangs will you let me win then? It is easily within my power to do so. after all, doing nothing is the easiest thing out there.

The title is mine already So....... *Tornado forms and blows @Destruction away.*

I tumble away falling in between the threads. I pass the outdated posts and necros. I fall past the alleyverse and the other RPs. I then go into the thread abyss and I survive. I try getting a message up to the top about my deaths but my  paper airplanes don't go far enough. There is also no investiture in the area and I can't do anything. I fall asleep. I finally wake up and I climb the walls made of code and post in a random thread hoping that I am still in the forum games and that I am still in the same century. Finally I post, cursing the @Nathrangking for having exiled me. On the bright side maybe some Sanderson books were written while I was gone...

2 minutes ago, Destruction said:

I tumble away falling in between the threads. I pass the outdated posts and necros. I fall past the alleyverse and the other RPs. I then go into the thread abyss and I survive. I try getting a message up to the top about my deaths but my  paper airplanes don't go far enough. There is also no investiture in the area and I can't do anything. I fall asleep. I finally wake up and I climb the walls made of code and post in a random thread hoping that I am still in the forum games and that I am still in the same century. Finally I post, cursing the @Nathrangking for having exiled me. On the bright side maybe some Sanderson books were written while I was gone...

You emerge on the day Elantris is published.

8 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I'm watching you two mortals fight and keep thinking that wouldn't affect me at all.

Mortality has no meaning to me nothing can kill me, but a single thing unknown to you.

7 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Well done.

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

*Asks @Nathrangking what he wants to be payed to stop the storm*

Your thanks is enough.

*With a thought the storm dissipates.*

Edited by Nathrangking

Just now, Nathrangking said:

*With a thought the storm dissipates.*

*Gets elected leader of the world for saving everyone from the storm*

5 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I'm watching you two mortals fight and keep thinking that wouldn't affect me at all.

Oh yeah? *Pulls out Sword*

Mortality has no meaning to me nothing can kill me.but a single thing unknown to you.

Oh, great the one weakness trope that has been done to death and then some, please elaborate on our hero's only hope of saving the day that will inevitably happen and we all know it.

3 minutes ago, Frustration said:

You emerge on the day Elantris is published.

That means that I get to change the Sanderson books. I will post everything that happens in the books and then Sanderson will hear about me and change his stories because he doesn't want to be too similar too what I have said. It might even mean that the 17 shard doesn't exist as we know it. It might mean that Sanderson never became popular. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Just now, Destruction said:

That means that I get to change the Sanderson books. I will post everything that happens in the books and then Sanderson will hear about me and change his stories because he doesn't want to be too similar too what I have said. It might even mean that the 17 shard doesn't exist as we know it. It might mean that Sanderson never became popular. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

*Uses Sword to cut through time and yank Destruction back into the present*

2 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Oh, great the one weakness trope that has been done to death and then some, please elaborate on our hero's only hope of saving the day that will inevitably happen and we all know it.

Roll your eyes all that you want. I'm no villain besides I'm a race of creature. Do you think I'd give you the power to destroy a whole race. Who made you the hero?

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

*Gets elected leader of the world for saving everyone from the storm*

Ah elections.

Roll your eyes all that you want. I'm no villain besides I'm a race of creature. Do you think I'd give you the power to destroy a whole race. Who made you the hero?

I though you were the king of a race of creatures right? Nathrangking?

1 hour ago, Destruction said:

I don't care about the spikes, I only care about poison. I am pretty sure that if the waffles are spiked then they are safe from poison because whoever spiked them wants you alive. 

Have you seen what a spike can do to your digestive tract? 

19 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Mortality has no meaning to me nothing can kill me, but a single thing unknown to you. 

That’s not OP at all...:rolleyes: :ph34r: 

*sits in the corner with popcorn* 

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I understand perfectly *Slashes sword at @Frustration*

*Physical manifestation dissipates into mist* 

18 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Roll your eyes all that you want. I'm no villain besides I'm a race of creature. Do you think I'd give you the power to destroy a whole race. Who made you the hero?.

No one made me the hero, and the race that has one weakspot has been done as well.

*The steel blade bounces off harmlessly.*

STEEL?!?! You think my Sword is made of steel? My Sword is the strongest Sword in the universe. It is quite literally The Sword. It is far stronger than any other blade in existence. Every sword made makes it stronger, every legend told of any sword makes it grow in power. It is not made of steel.

3 minutes ago, Frustration said:

*Physical manifestation dissipates into mist* 

*Cuts into the spiritual realm to look for Frustration*