The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just walked out of the back room of my school library, went to the front desk, told one of the librarians I'd forgotten something, and said "I am a stick". I hope I didn't fail the walking-away part by stopping and repeating it to her when she said "What?" :lol: 

12 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Just walked out of the back room of my school library, went to the front desk, told one of the librarians I'd forgotten something, and said "I am a stick". I hope I didn't fail the walking-away part by stopping and repeating it to her when she said "What?" :lol: 

Oh my Harmony that would’ve been beautiful. And no, you get bonus points for repeating it :D

26 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Dare! (But it’ll have to be on the shard because I’m not in a position to be able to do one in real life). 

I dare you to @[a random couple letters] and randomly pick one off the list that comes up, then check to see if they're active (if not do it again). Then PM them and say hi. :P 

1 hour ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Probably this one, actually. It’s the one I’m most active on, and it has just the right amount of chaotic randomness to always be fun to be a part of. 

Truth or dare?

You should come to the Longest Thread more. I may have killed it by mistake, it could use a revive.

Edited by xinoehp512

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

I dare you to @[a random couple letters] and randomly pick one off the list that comes up, then check to see if they're active (if not do it again). Then PM them and say hi. :P 

Ok that took way longer than expected. There are so many inactive accounts on the Shard it’s crazy. 

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

You should come to the Longest Thread more. I may have killed it by mistake, it could use a revive.

I’d really like to, and when there’s a chance to participate, I usually take it, but most of the time I’m just confused by the ongoing plot :blink:.

Truth or dare anyone?

7 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

I’d really like to, and when there’s a chance to participate, I usually take it, but most of the time I’m just confused by the ongoing plot :blink:.

Truth or dare anyone?

You don’t need to know the plot at all, you can just add whatever randomness you feel like :D

Gimme a Truth please!

1 hour ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Ok that took way longer than expected. There are so many inactive accounts on the Shard it’s crazy. 

Who is it, and did they say hi back? 

1 hour ago, Llstml said:

I don't like Kaladin freezing up in the Elhokar scene in OB, I was basically yelling at him to use a basic lashing to stop the fighting. 

*shrugs* You have to admit, it’s realistic though.