The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

AP human geo

I got a 4 on that. I crammed the two days before the test, you should be fine (as long as you can write a good FRQ and at least kinda know the stuff)

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Really?

That's weird.

I think enrollment was down so they stopped offering it

24 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:
2 hours ago, strmblsd said:

AP human geo

I got a 4 on that. I crammed the two days before the test, you should be fine (as long as you can write a good FRQ and at least kinda know the stuff)

same, except with the cramming part. I really BS'ed my way through the test, you really only need to show up to class and not sleep through the entire class. it is better if you study though. don't follow my example.

Samex3

But I understand the general concept of what you’re saying, and I think that’d be funny.

I have WHAP and I’m not ready :D

also I got a 44.5 on a chemistry quiz, more on that later.
I will say that as far as I know, only 2 people passed in my class.

But what if this was just a second chance kind of thing? Like, if you've read Five Kingdoms, he does that thing where he goes to a version of the future to see what happens, but then at the end of a certain period of time he gets zapped back to right before he starting seeing the future, except now he knows what will happen.

Y'know?

I would be so sad I only had 3 friends up until middle school and 2 of them moved away I wouldn't have felt the joy of a group wouldn't have seen all this felt it all