The Last Post Wins!!!!!

On 2/4/2021 at 6:32 PM, AonEne said:

I've warned this thread multiple times to not spam, and that means spirit of the law, not just word. Guys, if this thread continues doing this, it might be locked.

*reminds the thread*

20 hours ago, theTruthshaper said:

Were we spamming? Or are you just flexing? I've seen how the tLt moves

I might say so, I don't know what Ene would say.

19 hours ago, theTruthshaper said:

tLt sometimes has a sentence spanning multiple posts, so they can hardly complain

but there was a series of tlpw posts about posting. that is pretty spammy

6 hours ago, The One Ring said:

@Doomstick I just love how you reply to things Truth said after your post. It's kind of confusing though

*finger guns*

Edited by Doomstick

It was great. The plot was interesting & pretty creative and the soundtrack was wonderful, but there's just one little tiny detail that interrupted the flow of the movie for me. At one point, it goes from midday to sunset to full-on nighttime in what should only be a few minutes, probably because they wanted to line up a cool sunset shot and then have the spaceship come at night.

Godzilla KOTM is amazing, I totally recommend it. (There's some language though, if that's the kind of thing you want to avoid)

Wandavision is reaaaaaaaally good (even though the first two episodes aren't too exciting). The finale episode came out today! I'm going to watch it later

4 hours ago, PreciousNoodle said:

Godzilla KOTM is amazing, I totally recommend it. (There's some language though, if that's the kind of thing you want to avoid)

Wandavision is reaaaaaaaally good (even though the first two episodes aren't too exciting). The finale episode came out today! I'm going to watch it later

I just saw this

Spoiler

6042fa2a6cd3c_2021-03-0611_41_38.png.4d2eb40556f4fb1fe79769f8d8a893c6.png

And now I'm trying to convince my parents to buy disney+