The Last Post Wins!!!!!

I think my favorite cheese is cheddar. I don't really mind American, but I don't really like it either... Also, I don't know if it's just me, but the idea of blue cheese makes me feel really disgusted. I've never even tried to eat it, but I feel like blue and cheese are just not two words that should go together.

25 minutes ago, Flying said:

I think my favorite cheese is cheddar. I don't really mind American, but I don't really like it either... Also, I don't know if it's just me, but the idea of blue cheese makes me feel really disgusted. I've never even tried to eat it, but I feel like blue and cheese are just not two words that should go together.

Blue cheese is my favourite type of cheese, (I always get cheese names mixed up, so I could be wrong)

I discovered that it was called Blue cheese after I had my first try of it.

Edited by Toothless of Shinover

Ask someone who lives with you to at a random time (probably when you are having other cheeses) to give you blue cheese when you are not expecting it. Then when that person says that it is called Blue cheese, you will not care what the name is any more.

I've never had American cheese, i put cheddar in burgers and stuff and mozzarella when i want meltyness. I only like blue cheese when the blue is subtle. The rind of bmie cheese is always gross though. 

Also Truthless, try not to double post. (double  posting is where you have two posts in a row). 

Edited by Lecky Twig

11 hours ago, Flying said:

Ohhhhhhhh I hate blue cheese :wacko:

23 hours ago, Lecky Twig said:

Also Truthless, try not to double post. (double posting is where you have two posts in a row). 

Thank you for the reminder.

20 hours ago, The One Ring said:

It's Toothless:P

Thanks for correcting Lecky Twig.

20 hours ago, Lecky Twig said:

Aggghgh, why are names so hard? Sorry Toothless for getting it wrong :lol:

That is okay, you are forgiven.

Just wondering do you know who Toothless is?

Ya.

Edited: Plus this is the first time I have started a page without starting the post, I am proud to have this moment.

Edited again: To change the topic, Is there anyone still active on this thread from when it started? (Maybe in the first week or couple of weeks)

Unless we are still talking about cheese