The Last Post Wins!!!!!

I have a paradox, 

So I have a bowl of nothing, but saying that nothing is in it means that there is something in it which means that there isn't nothing in it, but that means that if there isn't nothing in it then there is something in it but there isn't something in it which means there is nothing in it...

2 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

I have a paradox, 

So I have a bowl of nothing, but saying that nothing is in it means that there is something in it which means that there isn't nothing in it, but that means that if there isn't nothing in it then there is something in it but there isn't something in it which means there is nothing in it...

The paradox comes about by thinking that acknowledgement of "nothing" as a concept indicates "something". Simply recognise that nothing being in the bowl means that there is not something in the bowl.

1 minute ago, Gears said:

The paradox comes about by thinking that acknowledgement of "nothing" as a concept indicates "something". Simply recognise that nothing being in the bowl means that there is not something in the bowl.

Oh, I was just going to eat the bowl, problem solvedB).

Hentient spots the last post fleeing down an alley way and chases after it. It jumps and dodges until it reaches the end of the alley. I have it cornered. The last post is mine. 

Edited by Hentient

Luckily Hentient can help with the smoke. She absorbs the colorful smoke into her white marbled rock, and the smoke dissipates. The last post disappeared in the confusion! 

Edited by Hentient