Seven Day War for AlleyCity

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Divided We Fall?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 4:SDW?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 3: DWF?

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I am not going to even try to understand what occured.

Gancho, off the top of my head, I think this is the set up:

Defenders:

DA: Voidus made a post in the PM about their monsters around the time the war started. It's worth a read. So far its manifested as a few Kolossals and a Shoggoth (Snipexe). 

The Black Crusade: Creatures that look like Crusaders, but are tentacle monsters on the inside, have overrun the city. 

Attackers:

TUBA: We had some stone soldiers, but Death destroyed them. We will get a new shipment of them in two days. They're soulcast/awakened /spiked soldiers that resemble an angry statue. 

We also have a few dozen human soldiers. 

Ghostbloods: They brought an army of monsters and soldiers, but I don't think they ever entered the city. They've been using character fighters instead. But the army from one Mraize's OP should still be around here somewhere. 

EDIT: I can't find reference of them doing anything past the OP. 

Sentinels: There's at least a few hundred of them fighting in the city. 

EDIT: GK says that elements of the true Black Crusade scattered throughout the city, fighting skirmishes against the tentacle monsters.

Edited by Archer

2 hours ago, Grey Knight said:

A huge Chaos marine stepped from the shadows, calmly walking in front of the fleeing TUBA technicians. Dozens of twisted space marines followed it, spilling from the Alley and pouring bolter fire into the unarmored civilians.

The Chaos marine, ignoring the slaughter, drew a rune-covered broadsword from his back.

"Come, child," he said, pointing at Yzabet. His voice was surprisingly smooth, given the mutated state of his body. "Let us discuss this city's surrender."

Yzabet dashed forward, zipping through the ranks of the tentacle things in a fluid, unending strike. Too many are dying. I can't do this alone. The few remaining TUBAians scattered into different alleyways, running towards the edge of the city. She threw herself in front of the Chaos Marine, then sucked in Stormlight from the spheres that the dead had carried.

"I am no child." Yzabet said as she burst alight.

11 minutes ago, Archer said:

Gancho, off the top of my head, I think this is the set up:

The Black Crusade: Creatures that look like Crusaders, but are tentacle monsters on the inside, have overrun the city. 

There are also elements of the true Black Crusade scattered throughout the city, fighting skirmishes against the tentacle monsters.

Read the top of this page for a summary, ShardBreaker.

Shelan flew straight for the Worldspike. Nobody knows how, nobody knows why, but somehow he managed to reach it. He stopped just in front of it.

"PEOPLE OF THE ALLEYVERSE! IT IS I, SHELAN CRAWSH, MASTER HEMALURGIST AND FULLBORN!"

"WE HAVE FOUGHT FOR NO REASON, OTHER THAN PETTY GRUDGES! I HAVE FOUGHT. FOR A MUCH GREATER CAUSE!"

"YEAR AFTER YEAR, MY PAIN INCREASES EXPONENTIALLY. I HAVE DRIVEN 38 HEMALURGIC SPIKES INTO MY BODY, MAKING ME A FULLBORN WITH ADDITIONAL HUMAN ATTRIBUTES!"

"HEMALURGY IS THE ONE AND ONLY MAGICAL ART THAT IS NOT CHEATING! HEMALURGISTS AREN'T BORN WITH THEIR POWER, AREN'T GIVEN IT BY ANOTHER, AND DIDN'T MAKE USELESS PROMISES TO ACHIEVE."

"IT IS THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE."

"I DESERVE TO BE YOUR GOD. I DO!"

"AND SO I SHALL!"

And with that, he touched the Worldspike. He grinned. Suddenly, he turned to dust and collapsed into the Worldspike, disappearing entirely. 

For such is what occurs when you mess with Voidus Prime and the Worldspike.

PLEASEALLOWITVOIDUSPLEASEALLOWITVOIDUSPLEEEEEEEASE

Edited by BitBitio

Shardbreaker, I did a summary update on the last page. 

BB, when you say 'he lifted the Worldspike out if the ground and thrust it into his chest' the real issue is lifting it out of the ground. It would lead to a catastrophic apocalypse as all magic fails and the world becomes unstable. You'd kill us all. 

And Voidus had got defenses in place to prevent you from getting near. 

So while I'll let Voidus decide if he wants to allow it, I suspect he's going to say no:)

4 hours ago, I am Witless said:

Yzabet dashed forward, zipping through the ranks of the tentacle things in a fluid, unending strike. Too many are dying. I can't do this alone. The few remaining TUBAians scattered into different alleyways, running towards the edge of the city. She threw herself in front of the Chaos Marine, then sucked in Stormlight from the spheres that the dead had carried.

"I am no child." Yzabet said as she burst alight.

"I have lived over ten thousand years, girl," the Chaos marine said. "How old are you? One decade? Two?

"And do you think I'm impressed by your 'glowing trick'?" he continued, stepping over the bodies of the spawn marines. "I know what you are, Radiant." He spat the word out, almost like a curse. "Despite what you may think, your kind die just as easily as the chattel you claim to 'remember'."

I'm conflicted here- this random guy is surprisingly fun to write, yet he's still a scumbag who will die a horrible, painful death at Yzabet's hands.

Can he not die just yet, I am Witless?

Edited by Grey Knight

4 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

"I have lived over ten thousand years, girl," the Chaos marine said. "How old are you? One decade? Two?

"And do you think I'm impressed by your 'glowing trick'?" he continued, stepping over the bodies of the spawn marines. "I know what you are, Radiant." He spat the word out, almost like a curse. "Despite what you may think, your kind die just as easily as the chattel you claim to 'remember'."

@BitBitio, as long as he doesn't fight Yzabet's Marine (they are outside), then I won't kill you. ;)

@Grey Knight, it's been a while since I've RPed a duel, and I'm itching to fight. Let's do this.

Yzabet screamed, the piercing call her battle cry as Shardplate fizzed into existence around her.

"I hope that you burn, monster." She snarled, hefting Jael as an ax.

1 hour ago, I am Witless said:

Yzabet screamed, the piercing call her battle cry as Shardplate fizzed into existence around her.

"I hope that you burn, monster." She snarled, hefting Jael as an ax.

"Have I made you angry, child?"

Edited by Grey Knight

59 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

"Have I made you angry, child?"

"Angry? No. But you have left me grieving. I will speak for them who have no voices." Yzabet slammed the faceplate down and slid into a stance that wasn't in any of the Alethi Codes.

Edited by I am Witless

A blue man walked into a tent, far away from all the conflict. Oi Jaco, say the Words. "Breaking things and setting them on fire is fun." That wasn't it but I'll count it for the moment. A red and black Shardblade formed in Jaco's hands. There were flames rising off of it, and then, with a snap of his fingers, Jaco set his tent on fire. "The world will burn. It is their punishment." The voice came not from Jaco, but a skeletal being a few feet nearby. It was nearly ten feet tall, and it leaned down to open the door to Jaco's tent. "I am the spren you call Brand. But I am not truly a spren. I am half ashspren, a quarter voidspren, an eighth angerspren and another eighth skaze. I was made by scientists in the Cognitive Realm to be the ultimate weapon." Jaco looked down at his Shardblade, which was dripping blood and surrounded by a faint layer of symbols, ones not from Roshar, but from the distant land Sel, a Shardworld Hesseeri had told him about. His spren began speaking again. "I am Mirv, He Who Destroys. And we are the Bloodbath, Bringer of the Butchering. All of those fools who fight for the AlleyCity are mistaken. It must be destroyed to cleanse the world. We will cleanse." The blade melted into Jaco's flesh, turning it read in streaks like that of a Singer, with angerspren boiling out of his skin. "I will cleanse and destroy, for we are the Bloodbath," Jaco swore. He was no longer a Dustbringer, although he kept those abilities. He was... Bloodbath.

CLEAN IT ALL. IT MUST BE CLEANED. So I'm throwing Hesseeri out the window. As in, Hesseeri will no longer possess Jaco sometimes. Now, he is basically just bonded to a demon. Now Team Solace has an eldritch horror of it's own.

4 hours ago, BitBitio said:

PLEASEALLOWITVOIDUSPLEASEALLOWITVOIDUSPLEEEEEEEASE

That's still going to be a no, sorry.
1. Defenses are still fully up.
2. Guardian of the worldspike is still there
3. Voidus himself is currently right next to the worldspike so even if miraculously the other two did fall you'd still have to deal with him.

You really need Mraize to come on. Voidus said it was okay to go ahead with boundless worlds, and I want them to be revealed during the storm. So I guess I need him to.

Edited by Ark1002

The bullet hit Devaan's shoulder and just barely broke the skin. The damage was low so the stormlight healed it before he had to tap gold. 

Devaan ran towards Hellbent and placed his left hand on Hellbent's stomach, activating the Aon Daa carved into his palm. White light exploded from  Devaan's hand. Concussive force knocked Hellbent to the other side of the bronze dome. Forming a dent in it.

"Get up" Devaan snarled

Hellbent realized normal attacks were pointless. Pain in his ribs, he knew he had to try and end this or he would die. He used all of his remaining stormlight, and soulcast a huge block of stone out of the air. It fell on Devaan.

Edited by Ark1002
mistyped

2 hours ago, I am Witless said:

"Angry? No. But you have left me grieving. I will speak for them who have no voices."

"Oh, please," the Chaos marine said, falling into stance as well. He was smaller than the other monstrosities seen in the city, with forest-green armor and a bloodstained tabbard. "We both know how much you want to kill me- how much rage you feel at my presence. Don't deny it. Embrace it- become one with Chaos."