New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Why did a bunch of posts on this thread suddenly vanish? I'm irrationally scared by this. :ph34r: Did an entire page just get removed?

Several repeated posts were removed.

As a note to new members, please instead of double posting, edit your previous post with things you'd like to add. Thanks!

On 7/15/2020 at 6:55 PM, Dawnbearer said:

Yup, minor spoiler but it's okay. I'm like 2/3 done, and I already know way more than I should.

I finished it, but it still doesn't make perfect sense. I guess:

Spoiler

Sazed as the Hero of Ages could be greater than an ordinary Shard because he is the vessel of TWO reunited Shards. But in a way he is still naive. At least as far as I know he doesn't understand the Cosmere as well as Preservation or Ruin might have. But then again I'm still fairly early to the Cosmere.

So it's grey but yeah I get it now.

• 3 months later...

Hey @Chaos, forgive me if this has already been discussed, but can you pin this thread to the top of the topic? Any time I want to see the ranking system, it’s a hassle to scroll all the way down to this specific thread, and I feel like it would be easier to access for everyone if it was pinned.

This is a fan creation; I probably won't want to pin it considering there are already much more important pins in this forum. This is not meant to be a permanent reference. That's what some use it for, but eh.

7 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Hey @Chaos, forgive me if this has already been discussed, but can you pin this thread to the top of the topic? Any time I want to see the ranking system, it’s a hassle to scroll all the way down to this specific thread, and I feel like it would be easier to access for everyone if it was pinned.

I've just bookmarked it, myself.

9 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

not sure if anyone has asked this but how do you get negative rep? I saw a rank for chasmfiend corpse and was curious on how someone would achieve that

There used to be the ability to down vote people and if you got negative rep you could become a zucchini. They removed the down vote function at some point in the past.

28 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

There used to be the ability to down vote people and if you got negative rep you could become a zucchini. They removed the down vote function at some point in the past.

aah... I really want to be a chasmfiend corpse... actually, chaos, if you see this is there any way you could make me a chasmfiend corpse. or a chasmgoat.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Lady_Ash said:

hi! i am very new to the 17th shard, what are reputation titles?

When someone likes something you post, they can give you an upvote. As you get more upvotes, you get different reputation titles, like Spren, your current one. 

3 hours ago, Lady_Ash said:

hi! i am very new to the 17th shard, what are reputation titles?

Yes, just like Mist said, once you get a certain level of rep your reputation title (the yelow-orangy thing under your profile pic) changes. So, you used to be a Spren and now you are a spearman. 

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is looking for a list of ranks with corresponding reputation levels, I have one here. I don't remember where I found it, and it's more than 2 years old, so take it with a pinch of copper.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iD9v7ZkSwJl5YRhcuHanIVVSjPm0Mya7nNaPR6we3iM/edit