These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

Question: What does a Truthless do when 1. no one has picked up his Oathstone, and 2. he doesn't know where his Oathstone is?

I should probably add that I cannot sense it at all, as Szeth probably could.

Oh is that what you think?

Taravangian gave it to me for safe keeping *evil grin*

I'll be in touch.

And as soon as someone upvotes me this post will make dramatically less sense.

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

Oh is that what you think?

Taravangian gave it to me for safe keeping *evil grin*

I'll be in touch.

And as soon as someone upvotes me this post will make dramatically less sense.

Why would Mr. T give the Oathstone to a Vanisher?

EDIT: Just saw the hidden text... very funny. :P

Edited by Kobold King

It's mentioned in WoK that it has to have the visor or it doesn't go transparent. That, and it's mentioned as actually being really hard to see out the sides, good just for not being totally blind. I'd look for the quote, but I don't have the E-book, and therefore am due for punishment as a heretic.

You know the forum does have its own wiki that is a nice resource for refreshing yourself on various cosmere terms. There's an article on the Pahn Kahl.

OMS(OH MY STORMFATHER) Their's a wiki! :o  clear.pngGuess I won't be needing those Copper Spikes. clear.png:wacko:

They're the tiny oppressed and forgettable people from Warbreaker. Bluefingers is one of them.

I quickly went from Forger to Soulcaster. Did I just decide to stop the encroaching nearsightedness, or was it laziness? The world may never know.

Those sneaky Pahn Kahl! Nobody ever notices or remembers them. They're like the Greymen of the Cosmere.

Edited by Inquisitor of Wit

Ok, how on earth am I in third suddenly?

Wow. You are second only to Peter Ahlstrom and BranSan himself.

Sigh. One day, Swimmingly will leave us mortals behind, ascending into Utah Heaven and becoming BranSan's second assistant.

Then, he will continue to stalk the forum physical realm, trolling us all.

Double post, because now I want to rant.

I am now Returned. That's right, I've returned to seek my vengeance and destroy you all. Or spike you all. Same thing, really.

despite being a double post... those two posts worked out together quite well. Talking about coming back... then ranting about being Returned. You always try to play these things off as coincidence but I'm starting to see a Pattern (and not just in my profile picture).

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

despite being a double post... those two posts worked out together quite well. Talking about coming back... then ranting about being Returned. You always try to play these things off as coincidence but I'm starting to see a Pattern (and not just in my profile picture).

All part of my master plan. I've seen the great future. It's a wonderful future, where I have more reputation than Swimmingly, the fatal memory error is gone, and rumor has it that the ball in MBI is actually done.

Granted, this is the distant future, but still.

Sad to report no hovercars yet...

the fatal memory error is gone, 

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 438495536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

What?!?! You can't get rid of the first Spren to manifest on the forum. Look! I attracted one! Where is Axies? He needs to record this before Chaos kills them.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 438495536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

What?!?! You can't get rid of the first Spren to manifest on the forum. Look! I attracted one! Where is Axies? He needs to record this before Chaos kills them.

WoR

CHAOS WILL KILL HER, AND LEAVE HER CORPSE FOR EVIL MEN.

Edited by Kobold King

Your spren-dar needs some work, my friend.

Sadly, I think the Fatal Error will stay with us forever...

And sure, Chaos. Sure that's the true future. If you were a Shard (which has been postulated already), you would most certainly be of the future-seeing type.  :P

I dunno, if "Chaos" was an actually Shard intent, I think it'd be really bad at seeing the future.

WoR

CHAOS WILL KILL HER, AND LEAVE HER CORPSE FOR EVIL MEN.

Joke's on you, I'm already evil, and I'll keep her alive and torture her myself. Muwhahahaha.

Well. That got dark.