Because I’ve thought Sart was an Elim since day one. Everyone thought I was crazy, but now, people are starting to see through the wool that has been pulled over their eyes. They can see that there was a grand conspiracy of the highest order, with complex schemes and plots, and at its center, a true criminal mastermind, Sart. We are falling into his plots, his plans upon plans, that involve bussing, sacrifice, and mislynching. 

I feel like a vindicated crazy man. (If you can’t tell, I’m obviously being a touch dramatic, I just find it funny that there’s a legitimate theory that Sart is an elim catching on)

Edited by Snipexe
Grammar

Okay, right now we know there are two elims left. (the prince and the six fingered man), possibly three (but I'm sceptical about that). So, before we go lynching all the confirmed good people, let's try and find at least one more elim. As much paranoia might have a point, we should focus first on those who have not been soft cleared in some way. Of course, if Doc12 flips elim, I'll give you conspiracy theories a lot more thought.

I need to make you guys aware of my situation. After July 6th, I will no longer be available to properly GM for two weeks. I had not expected this game to go so long, but as things now stand there is a possibility that will occur. If this happens, either Alvron or someone else will help and finish up the game. Furthermore, I’ll see if perhaps I might still be able to send in write ups if that occurs. 

Hello, sorry that I've been quiet this turn. I've been sick and have an exam today, so I'll be quiet for the next few hours. Making big posts like I've been doing takes a lot of time and energy that I don't really have.

Going into the next Day I'll be willing to listen to arguments against Sart, but currently I'll be looking most closely at Jondesu.

Day Seven: To the Pain

"Ah yes, you're in for a treat now. You wanted a bit more death and nastiness? Well, the Count was feeling particularly vengeful that night after the death of Grumbleton. So, once they got Leonard Wilkins into the pit of despair, it wasn't pretty."
Alvron was listening intently. 
"Instead of whacking him on the head, they had stabbed him in the femoral artery. If they removed the knife, he would die without the care that could only be provided in the pit of despair. Ironic, given that they were going to kill him anyway in there, but Leonard wanted any chance of living that he could get. So, he came quietly with the Count. The Prince sat in the pit itself, waiting for a new victim. A small pile of bodies were by the far wall. Leonard shivered. He could feel the blood trying to push out of his leg, and if they removed that knife, he would be likely to die. Thankfully, that wasn't to come just yet. The albino had come, who deftly took out the knife and applied a small clamp to apply pressure. Perhaps, Leonard thought, he might be able to get a stab at the Count or the prince. Unfortunately, they had used his own knife to stab him, and they had taken that away now. So, Leonard sat quietly, waiting for any sort of chance."
Alvron grinned. "It never came did it?"
"No it didn't. Leonard was put into the machine of pain with the clamp still on his leg. But Leonard was a heroic one, and was not about to give in! He lashed out on the table, managing to get a good kick in at the machine! Unfortunately for him, this collapsed the machine on him, knocking off the clamp, so he bled out. But he died heroically! Besides the fact that the Count had another machine he had been working on."
"Wow, no break for him."
"Nope."
Hemalurgic Headshot has been attacked! He is Mostly Dead. 
Doc12 is totally dead! He was a Pirate. 

Spoiler

1. Walin (Bill Ted)

2. Bort (Asu Wish)  Prince's Guard

3. Manukos

4. Araris Valerian (Araris) Princess/Buttercup

5. Cadmium Compounder (Indigo Montoya)  Pirate with a Parrot

6. Devotary of Spontaneity (Polydactylous Pterrodactyle)  Spaniard

7. Drake Marshall Pirate

8. Hemalurgic Headshot (Leonard Wilkins) Mostly Dead

9. Snipexe (Exetes the Wandering Artist)

10. Fifth Scholar (Plaristocrates)

11. Jondesu (Q)

12. Elenion (Shree King Eelz) Prince's Guard with Parrot

13. Roadwalker (Brutus Kowd) Pirate with a Dagger

14. Doc12 (D. Senfalo) Pirate

15. Dalinar Kholin (Reginald Canuk)

16. Bugsy (Dread Pirate Cummerbund) Pirate with a Dagger

17. Kidpen (Incan C. Vable) Pirate

18. Straw (Straw)

19. Mr. Doctor (Dead Private Hobbert)

20. Val (Val)

21. Randuir (Captain K.C. Grumbleton)  Prince's Guard

22. Sart (Grandpa Lace)

23. Elandera

24. Burnt Spaghetti

25. Elbereth (Elenta)

26. Rebecca (Sir Shrei King Eel)  Pirate

27. Rathmaskal (Rath)

pur_1529794800.png

Today's fashion is TO THE PAIN! Provide the Dark Adolescent Lord of Death and Chaos Alvron with entertainment! Humor him, and you will be rewarded. (Just don't get too graphic!)

Lily stood, staring at her own hands in horror. What had she done? She had arrived back from the fire swamp and been appalled that things had turned into such a bloodbath, with her fellow pirate killing each other. Now she had joined them.

But what was done was done. Besides, the ones really to blame were the Prince and Count. They and their guards had hidden among the pirates like cowards. They are the ones who have killed from the shadows, unwilling to face their enemies like real men. When she found them, she would kill them.

No, a simple death was too good for such foul men. She would make them suffer for the death of each of her friends. She had heard rumors of a pit they used to test the limits of a human body, the limits of how much pain one could stand before giving up. Lily's plan for them was much, much worse. Oh, she would use the pit if she could find it, but she was also skilled with fire. Kay Oss may be a personality of the past, but Lily remembered what it was like to be a pyromaniac. She would use knives bathed in fire to sear skin without letting them bleed out. She would use the flames to scar and maim so that even if she decided to let them live, they would not be recognized as nobility but shunned and feared as creatures. She may even decide to free the six-fingered Count from his unnatural burden, leaving him without even hands.

Lily would make them pay for their cowardice .

----------------------------

Well, that took a turn for the dark.

Anyways, on to voting. I'm going to go with Jondesu for now, until I have a chance to go back through and more thoroughly review Sart. Snipexe is also among my top suspicions at the moment.

Sart, I have one question for you; would you stake your survival on the alignment of Rathmaskal?

edit: 

Current gamestate: 14 living players

2 confirmed good (Fifth Scholar, Val)

2 soft-cleared (Dalinar Kholin, Straw)

1 neutral inactive (Elbereth)

6 questionable actives (Sart, Rathmaskal, Mr Doctor, Jondesu, Snipexe, Elandera)

3 mostly-inactives (Walin, Manukos, Burnt)

The way this division splits the players means that the first five are essentially confirmed villagers. The last nine could be Elims. And I could see any of them being paired teammates. That means there are 9C2, or 36, possible pairings. Therefore, in 15 of these pairings, there is at least one Eliminator. In 1 of them, the answer to the game lies. I’m going to try to narrow our field of suspects further. Mr Doctor’s general analysis and effort, the progression of thought he’s shown, and the time he’s been willing to put in demonstrate a village mindset to me, so I will tentatively strike him from the list. Snipexe feels like a mislynch waiting to happen, as does Jondesu. If I ignore these people, as well as the semiactives, that gives me Rath, Sart and Elandera. Of these three, I feel the best about lynching Sart, though Rath is a close second. I would be happy with a lynch on either. Also—since it’s early in the day cycle, I’d like the giant to claim. It’s late enough in the game that it will make a big difference if it’s done early in the cycle, to give plenty of time for a counterclaim to arise, but we’re far enough into the late game that one claim will be worth the target it puts on the claimant’s back, simply for the information it will give us.

Edited by Fifth Scholar

Val claimed Man in Black several cycles back and was never counter-claimed. While I'm not fully willing to trust that, I'm also unwilling to lynch her because of the high probability of a mislynch.

Fifth, I'm not set on a Jondesu lynch, but it's the best working theory I have so far. But as I said after analysing the D2 votes, I'll look into Sart a bit more.

How I feel looking into the elim!Sart theory:

Coincidence-i-think-not.jpg

3 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Sart, I have one question for you; would you stake your survival on the alignment of Rathmaskal?

edit: 

Current gamestate: 14 living players

2 confirmed good (Fifth Scholar, Val)

2 soft-cleared (Dalinar Kholin, Straw)

1 neutral inactive (Elbereth)

6 questionable actives (Sart, Rathmaskal, Mr Doctor, Jondesu, Snipexe, Elandera)

3 mostly-inactives (Walin, Manukos, Burnt)

The way this division splits the players means that the first five are essentially confirmed villagers. The last nine could be Elims. And I could see any of them being paired teammates. That means there are 9C2, or 36, possible pairings. Therefore, in 15 of these pairings, there is at least one Eliminator. In 1 of them, the answer to the game lies. I’m going to try to narrow our field of suspects further. Mr Doctor’s general analysis and effort, the progression of thought he’s shown, and the time he’s been willing to put in demonstrate a village mindset to me, so I will tentatively strike him from the list. Snipexe feels like a mislynch waiting to happen, as does Jondesu. If I ignore these people, as well as the semiactives, that gives me Rath, Sart and Elandera. Of these three, I feel the best about lynching Sart, though Rath is a close second. I would be happy with a lynch on either. Also—since it’s early in the day cycle, I’d like the giant to claim. It’s late enough in the game that it will make a big difference if it’s done early in the cycle, to give plenty of time for a counterclaim to arise, but we’re far enough into the late game that one claim will be worth the target it puts on the claimant’s back, simply for the information it will give us.

Absolutely not. I was parroting Dalinar's thoughts that Rathmaskal's voting analysis, and assumed Rath was the first to vote on Doc12. That much wasn't accurate, as Rath was actually the third voter on Doc12. If Doc12 flipped Elim, that would soft-clear the people voting for him. Unfortunately, that did not happen, which places his voters in a more negative light. I still believe Jondesu was a better target that day. Doc12 had light suspicion of both Elenion and Bort, and was voted on by Bort. Unfortunately, I was busy with my new job, so I didn't state my case well. In terms of who I suspect currently, I would put Rathmaskal on the suspicious side of things. His main saving grace is voting on Randuir, but that could have been a bus. On the other hand, randuir was tied with Straw at that point, so his vote helped seal the deal. That makes me reluctant to vote on him, but it means I need to keep a close eye out on him.

In terms of who I trust, there are several soft-cleared players. Val is most likely the Man in Black, so she is cleared. Dalinar has an impeccable voting record, so he also seems cleared. Both Fifth Scholar and Mr. Doctor voted on Araris. Araris was a villager, but I find it interesting that Elenion tried to direct our suspicion towards those who voted for Araris. I suspect that none of the people who did so were Elims, and that Elenion was trying to send us on a wild goose chase. Plus, Fifth lead the vote on Randuir, and I've liked Mr. Doctor's tone. We also know that Randuir tried to throw Straw under the bus when he was under fire. Thus, Straw is probably good, even though I would like him to be more active. Elbereth is probably Miracle Max.

So, as you can see, my suspicion list lines up with yours. This cycle, I was going to place a vote on Jondesu, however, I found this post by Randuir.

In it, he indicates an elim read on Jondesu. Considering that randuir was an Elim, that means Jondesu is most likely a mislynch, unless we have an WIFOM situation. Thus, I'm going to place my vote on the only other person who attempted to save Randuir. Elandera, you were the person who actually started the vote train on Doc12, You also tried to start the lynch on Walin instead of randuir. While I understood your reasoning, I can't help but be suspicious, considering those are the only parts you've been in the game@Elandera With Randuir expressing suspicion of Jondesu, do you still believe he is a good target to lynch?

2 hours ago, Sart said:

So, as you can see, my suspicion list lines up with yours. This cycle, I was going to place a vote on Jondesu, however, I found this post by Randuir.

In it, he indicates an elim read on Jondesu. Considering that randuir was an Elim, that means Jondesu is most likely a mislynch, unless we have an WIFOM situation. Thus, I'm going to place my vote on the only other person who attempted to save Randuir. Elandera, you were the person who actually started the vote train on Doc12, You also tried to start the lynch on Walin instead of randuir. While I understood your reasoning, I can't help but be suspicious, considering those are the only parts you've been in the game@Elandera With Randuir expressing suspicion of Jondesu, do you still believe he is a good target to lynch?

Part of my reasoning was that Randuir also stated suspicions of Elenion for most of the early cycles (I think 1 and 2), yet he never voted on him. So ruling out people based simply on who Rand found suspicious is faulty. I started looking for other similar trends to see who he vaguely stated was suspicious, but who he never took action against. That included Doc12 and Jondesu. The only time Rand voted on Jon was D3 when he voted late then switched it at the last minute to Devotary. I found that could easily have been a no-risk distancing vote. I combined that with a look at voting patterns. I do still feel comfortable voting on Jon unless someone can come up with a better option. I don't like lynching anyone who isn't elim.

As for my vote on Walin, I was by no means attempting to save Rand. I had been away from the game for a few days and was called in as a pinch-hitter during that time away. I had only a few hours to read through pages of posts on mobile before taking action. At that time, my vote was largely based on Drake's reasoning for voting on Walin. I didn't feel comfortable voting on Rand or Straw because I hadn't had sufficient time to get any reads on them.

I had no intention of starting a bandwagon on Doc, I wanted to start discussion. I provided a reason for my vote, and was very surprised to see people accept it without providing additional reasoning. I kept my vote there 1. because a better counterlynch never picked up and 2. although I started to doubt myself near the end, I still felt Doc was a better option. Clearly I was wrong.

EDIT: Also, why would elim!me try to save Randuir by voting on Walin who had only one vote before mine? If I wanted to save Rand, I would have voted on Straw.

Edited by Elandera
Corrected numbers and spelling

4 hours ago, Sart said:

Absolutely not.

Wonderful. I’ll give you the chance to bus every teammate of yours. Join me in lynching Rathmaskal, not Elandera. It’s a much lower-risk lynch than immediately killing a prolific villager like Sart, and I’d rather hear more from Elandera before lynching her. Once I get the chance, I will edit my case against Rath into this post. 

4 hours ago, Elandera said:

I don't like lynching anyone who isn't elim.

Don’t we all :P 

Final note: I’m entering my last 24 hours of solid activity. I will be at a summer camp I didn’t plan for starting tomorrow, and the schedule is rigorous enough that I’ll barely have any time to check in here. I’ll still vote, but my reasoning will be mostly in my head and not written out for you due to time constraints. It’ll also come just after rollover, so expect anything I do to stick.

I'll join in the vote on Rath.  I'm not sold on Sart, though it's possible, but I do agree that there's a chance of Rath being an Elim, as I said in my instinct-based list (I never clarified, but there isn't specific reasoning, or at least not references to posts, because I'm not willing to go to those lengths anymore). I also somewhat trust Fifth, who I believe is clear, but of course that doesn't mean they're right. I'll happily go along this time though.

7 hours ago, Sart said:

Considering that randuir was an Elim, that means Jondesu is most likely a mislynch, unless we have an WIFOM situation. Thus, I'm going to place my vote on the only other person who attempted to save Randuir. Elandera, you were the person who actually started the vote train on Doc12, You also tried to start the lynch on Walin instead of randuir. While I understood your reasoning, I can't help but be suspicious, considering those are the only parts you've been in the game@Elandera With Randuir expressing suspicion of Jondesu, do you still believe he is a good target to lynch?

I'm not sure that I agree with you about Jon. Rand could have been trying to distance Jondesu in order to compensate for the soft defences that Jon made here and here. It could have been a dying action to right a teammate's mistakes, or perhaps as it looks like you're implying, a dying attempt to bring a Villager down with him. I think that the possibility of the former is good enough reason to consider looking at Jondesu, and dismissing anyone due to their disagreements with known Elims is dangerous. In this game, we cannot know whom to trust until they are dead.

I will admit that the speed with which Elandera was able to create a decisive lynch was surprising. The theory there is that Elandera's team quickly brought them up to speed on the state of the game. But I'm not sure that really stands up well against the rest of the situation. Elandera was mostly poke voting (and confirmed it here), and the fact that so many people accepted those mostly-poking reasons as justification for a decisive lynch means that someone is probably attempting to pocket Elandera, or at least in that case was eager for a lynch against a Villager after losing two Elims so quickly.

The fact that Elandera is a pinch-hitter gives them an interesting position: not familiar enough with the flow of the game that players might be able to pocket more easily, but free of a lot of the biases and issues that we've accumulated having been in the thick of things. However, as an Elim, they're a good person to broach mislynches with because they're effectively a fresh player with no suspicions attached.

But I believe that Elandera's role in starting the Doc12 bandwagon is pretty NAI. Expecting a significant number of other players to jump on a poke vote is a pretty far stretch. The fact that it brought a lot of suspicions out of the woodwork is interesting, though. 

2 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Wonderful. I’ll give you the chance to bus every teammate of yours. Join me in lynching Rathmaskal, not Elandera. It’s a much lower-risk lynch than immediately killing a prolific villager like Sart, and I’d rather hear more from Elandera before lynching her. Once I get the chance, I will edit my case against Rath into this post.

Didn't you hear, the fashion isn't about drama anymore :lol:. But in all seriousness, I'm curious to see where this goes. I haven't really seen Rathmaskal as anything but neutral.

Apologies for not participating in the daily fashion just yet. My bloodthirst takes a little while to crawl out of its hellish kennel in my soul.

I guess I'll wait for @Fifth Scholar's reasoning to see what I should be defending myself against.

I still don't get how we haven't really generated discussion on the relatively inactive people in the game.  The fact that, as has been pointed out MULTIPLE TIMES, multiple elims have been lynched with fairly low vote counts definitely implies to me that we should be looking at people who haven't been voting.  I'm going to go ahead with my Walin vote for now.

Another quick note: if we are correct about there being 5 elims, they won't have any vote manipulation remaining.

I'll be active more later tonight (US-based) and tomorrow to defend myself.

I have no time to voice a lot of my suspicions right now, or check whether they’re founded, so I’m just going to give a memory of Bill Ted in support of today’s fashion.

————

The Iron Maiden. One of the coolest bands out there, and the guards were just going to bring it to Bill Ted.

”Radical!” He didn’t know how they had travelled back in time here, but he used a phone booth. One with awesome lasers and stuff. The one the Iron Maiden used would probably be bigger than a phone booth, and comfy too. He imagined trading them and meeting back up in the present.

It wasn’t until a bit later, as they were being led into the dungeons, that Bill Ted realized they were talking about a torture instrument.

A bad one. A really, really, bogus-bad one.

...but he escaped by deux ex machines because even an alternate-timeline movie has the same rating, and can’t show graphic depictions.

(All of the above was not how it went in the movie; I forget what happened, but I do remember this set of dialogue:

”Bring them to the Iron Maiden.”

”Radical!”

Bill and Ted escape pretty quickly after that conversation)

5 hours ago, Mr Doctor said:

Didn't you hear, the fashion isn't about drama anymore :lol:.

I have 24 hours of activity left and counting. I will use them for maximum fun, and if that means shedding my lawful good personality and becoming chaotic good, throwing around accusations and votes like crazy, so be it. :P 

Here is my case against Rath. Things I find elim-y are in purple, while progression of thought, or things I found very village, are in orange. This is a post-by-post thing, but a bit less structured, and it condenses some posts and expands others. It was initially written on graph paper and PMed to HH with 20 minutes remaining last cycle, so it could be shared in time if I died, and given that I had about 50 minutes to write all this up initially, expect slight incoherence. :P 

Here goes: 

-Inactive D1

-Immediately Shadecasts me, saying there’s no way to know for certain if I was a villager, and that my cementing of the Araris vote was odd

-Says his read of the D1 situation was similar to Len’s (telling?). Invokes an IKYK, and votes on me for my placement in the Araris lynch. Advises that Westley claim.

-Responds to Rand and seems to distance himself from Elims by saying “I assume they have a doc…” Tells Rand Westley should claim so the village can have more info

-“Realizes” info on who was killed by who is revealed in writeup, apologizes to Rand and backs off- this post and the other three smell of distancing, similar to what Rand did with Len earlier in the cycle.

-Wants shorter night, corrects vote count

-Asks Rand inthread what AI/NAI means-looks like more distancing.

-Long rambling introductory paragraph about how people are good at hiding their alignment and that his analysis is probably wrong. Covering for himself? Says I’m suspicious for my Araris vote and that 1-2 ppl on the Araris wagon are likely Eliminators, similar to Len’s view. Agrees with CadCom that Len may be slightly suspicious. Says he has little/no read on Randuir, and that he hopes CadCom is village. Most everyone else earns a neutral read. Go look at the post if you want more detail.

-A few questions about lynch mechanics.

-Notes that a Dagger was used C1 to change Araris’ vote, and that Eternum voted for both lynchees.

-Takes one of Mr Doctor’s quotes out of context and tries to lynch him for it.

-Moves vote off Mr Doctor following pushback from him and me. Says he still agrees with some of what Len said, and that I look more neutral-y upon review despite my Araris vote.

-Mentions, when Rand is up for the lynch, that he was inactive-stayed this somewhat hedgily, may have been trying to discourage a Rand lynch

-Votes on Devotary side of Rand/Devotary

-States Devotary vote is still his best option when challenged by her

-Says Devotary claiming a role wasn’t what he was hoping for, retracts on her and votes, not on Rand, but on me

-Notes Eternum votes for all lynchees

-Does some vote commentary-says Dalinar’s sudden vote on Rand and Jondesu’s sudden vote on Doc were weird

-Says HH read is still slight elim/neutral

-Goes through reasons CadCom may have been killed. Still votes for me, does some analysis that doesn’t come to notable conclusions other than slightly shading Rand. Encourages activity, saying he doesn’t trust “the mob”

-Retracts on me based on an argument of Dalinar’s

-Notes my Dagger use. Explains to Rand where he had thought Rand was village reading him (seems like a pit of IKYK). Notes large # of abstentions, encourages activity.

-Says he backed off on me to give himself a chance to reanalyze me—tries to shift the village focus to semiactives

-Heavy read of Sart as village—shadecasts Doc12, Straw and Walin but votes Rand (looks like a bus)

-Potentially staged conflict with Rand

-Votes Walin, implying we should focus on semiactives, and switches to Doc eventually.

Most of my points against him revolve around his interactions with Rand looking like the kind of distancing Rand did with Len, the lack of hard stances taken (for the most part), and the way he acted D3 with the Devotary/Rand lynch choices in full swing. 

Vote Count:
Jondesu (2): Elandera, Sart
Rathmaskal (2): Fifth, Jondesu
Walin (1): Rathmaskal

Because people still suspect me, allow me to quote this post.

8 hours ago, Rathmaskal said:

I guess I'll wait for @Fifth Scholar's reasoning to see what I should be defending myself against.

I still don't get how we haven't really generated discussion on the relatively inactive people in the game.  The fact that, as has been pointed out MULTIPLE TIMES, multiple elims have been lynched with fairly low vote counts definitely implies to me that we should be looking at people who haven't been voting.  I'm going to go ahead with my Walin vote for now.

Another quick note: if we are correct about there being 5 elims, they won't have any vote manipulation remaining.

I'll be active more later tonight (US-based) and tomorrow to defend myself.

If we assume there are only 5 Elims, I am guaranteed innocent. Let's assume I am an eliminator. On Day 2, someone used a Bottle of Rum on Snipexe's vote, swinging it towards Elenion. I claimed that action, and no one counterclaimed. If that's the case then one of my evil teammates had to use their bottle of rum. We know that Elenion, Bort, and Randuir did not have a bottle of rum. @Steeldancer to make sure I understand, if a person uses their bottle of rum, does it still appear when their death is revealed? Further, we know that the Prince and the Count cannot have a bottle of rum. Therefore, a sixth eliminator must have a bottle of rum. This contradicts our assumption of five eliminators. Ergo, one of the assumptions is false. Thus, regardless of my alignment, there are two eliminators in the player list not including me.

However, I realize I was being too hasty in accusing Elandera. Her defense was well reasoned, giving me pause in voting for her. Compared to the other pinch-hitters, she's been the most active, which I greatly appreciate. I should have put my vote where my gut was leading. Jondesu voted to save an eliminator, which is something I just can't ignore. In addition, I was overvaluing that post of Randuir's. He basically placed suspicion on every semi-active voting member of the town. Thus, his post isn't really that indicative of anything. I'm still suspicious of Walin and Snipexe, and suspect one of them is the other eliminator. I'm not feeling the Rath lynch. I understand it could have been a bus, but breaking the tie on an Elim is worth a lot to me.

15 minutes ago, Sart said:

Thus, regardless of my alignment, there are two eliminators in the player list not including me.

How dare you callously shatter my misconceptions about your alignment? 

Also, a question: why is everyone suspicious of Jondesu, and what “vote to save an elim” are you guys talking about?

16 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

How dare you callously shatter my misconceptions about your alignment? 

Also, a question: why is everyone suspicious of Jondesu, and what “vote to save an elim” are you guys talking about?

This post.

When Jondesu voted, the vote was tied at two on Straw and two on Randuir. Jondesu voted on Straw, which I view as trying to save Randuir.