Tension on the Horizon

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Calm Before the Storm?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 2: TotH?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 1: CBtS

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I honestly had no clue what was going on

Tevarah sat in another room he had watched the wedding it was amazing people had worked hard even joined together, enemy's joining for love what a weird thought, but Tevarah sat something was wronge he hadn't seen Tessi in the past couple hours, strange things had been happening to her lately. Tevarah had gotten an abundance of spheres hopefully this would help (she allways got more cheerful when he had stormlight) Tevarah drew it all in bursting alight with stormlight. "Tessi, Tevarah cried in his mind, where are you! "I'm here Tessi said almost inaudible, something's happening Tev I can't change forms. Tessi appeared in front of Tevarah she was the size of a full grown woman, "Tessi oh dear Tessi can we fix it? I dont think so Tevarah, Tessi replied. Suddenly the stormlight that was in Tevarah started transferring to Tessi she now didnt look as sick, she let out a groan of relief, her voice was calm stronger now. Tevarah she said if I dont get more stormlight I'm going to die, I dont know how I know, but I do and I need alot of it.

44 minutes ago, Mraize said:

Rhazien was about to respond but was silenced as Yzabet kissed him. He held her to him, as the kiss seemed to last several enjoyable hours. He was disappointed when it ended. But then a cake appeared. He walked over and read the note.

"Well there is your chocolate cake, I'd be careful it is from Voidus." He said. "As are the spikes, conjoined is seems."

He looked over the anonymous notes. "These are probably from Mace. I can tell by the unpretentious writing. The nerve. Voidus not being here I understand but Mace? When I see him next I will have to stab him a little."

Then music came on. A slow song was first. 

"Care to dance, my lady?" Rhazien asked.

The power from the spikes is lost because they are no longer in the correct bindpoint.

Panic flooded Soul. 

“Rust, I forgot the present!” He cursed to El. Lashing himself away, he fell at an extremely high speed towards his home.

Returning a couple minutes later, he clutched a present in his grasp. 

“This should work.” He mumbled as he hurriedly scribbled our a card.

Yay! A puppy! I hope that it's a shelter dog.

Yzabet was still wearing her boots under her dress, but she nevertheless danced lightly.

"Should we discuss where we are going on the honeymoon? I was thinking about Urithiru, or somewhere where we can see a highstorm."

18 minutes ago, I am Witless said:

"Maybe both? If the DA is paying for it then we can do everything. We could even world-hop for a couple weeks, seeing the best of each planet."

"That seems like a good idea." He said twirling Yzabet, under his arm.

He glances at Lopen. "You know this is a dance, and you are just standing there looking awkward."

Nei'an snorted through a bloody nose. Seriously? THIS was the Tension he came to see? He wanted action! this was an outrage.

"Excuse me," he said, stepping up to a podium. "I am having a psychic vision. I am a psychic detective, and someone was just killed."

A voice in the crowd shouted at him. "NO BODY NO CRIME!" 

then he got punched again.

11 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Lopen teleported to Leya. 'If these two can get married, so can we. Will you marry me... em... you beautiful lady? Sorry, I've never met you before.'

Leya was startled. What do you mean? I've just been in this waiting room. I have no idea who you are talking about. It's just been me and this door that tells me I can leave when I become relevant to the plot.

"That is probably a good idea," Rhazien said, kissing her. "Where do you want to go first?"

He shot Li TaiRu a hand signal in Ghostblood. Telling him to follow when he had the chance.

"Also what do you want to name this German Sheppard puppy?"

Edited by Mraize

9 minutes ago, Mraize said:

"That is probably a good idea," Rhazien said, kissing her. "Where do you want to go first?"

He shot Li TaiRu a hand signal in Ghostblood. Telling him to follow when he had the chance.

"Also what do you want to name this Axehound puppy?"

Not an Axehound. German shepherd.