The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar teleported away and next to the Wanderer, "nice try kid, you may be older than me but I have the memories and knowledge of Adonalisium. I can leave situations like that in a snap, I just don't it's far more dramatic not to."

Moni threw the knife at him.

Thaidakar ducked and teleported behind Moni and said, "another nice try, but a waste of a good knife."

Moni stopped, breathing heavily. "At least one narrator got what he deserved. For all your powers you couldn't heal Nameless, could you? There's the consequence to your actions. You were the one to drag him into the battle. It's your fault he's dying. And your godlike powers can't fix that, can they?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni stopped, breathing heavily. "At least one narrator got what he deserved. For all your powers you couldn't heal Nameless, could you? There's the consequence to your actions. You were the one to drag him into the battle. It's your fault he's dying. And your godlike powers can't fix that, can they?"

Thaidakar paused Moni was right, Thaidakar knew this even if he tried so hard not to think about it. Thaidakar sighed, "Why do you think I am trying SO HARD to get him back, why do you think I tried to heal you? I did it because you are a piece of Nameless."

Thaidakar paused Moni was right, Thaidakar knew this even if he tried so hard not to think about it. Thaidakar sighed, "Why do you think I am trying SO HARD to get him back, why do you think I tried to heal you? I did it because you are a piece of Nameless."

Moni sneered. "A piece of Nameless. Hah! Like he ever cared about me. He made me as a pawn for his enjoyment. He killed me over, and over, and over again. Just to make me feel mortal. I'm glad you can't save him. I hope he becomes a withergeist, so that you will finally pay for your hubris."

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni sneered. "A piece of Nameless. Hah! Like he ever cared about me. He made me as a pawn for his enjoyment. He killed me over, and over, and over again. Just to make me feel mortal. I'm glad you can't save him. I hope he becomes a withergeist, so that you will finally pay for your hubris."

Thaidakar blinked, "Moni, I had no idea." Thaidakar was at a loss for words he had not known, "Moni, what did Sequence show you? please answer if you will."

11 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Sequence returned to the Witherlord. "Please allow me to end them, please. Everything else has been done."

"Patience, Sequence, patience..." the Witherlord advised. "Your opportunity will come, I promise. But I have need of them yet. Do not worry, there is plenty else to destroy while you wait."

17 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni glared at him.

"Are you well?" inquired the consultant.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar blinked, "Moni, I had no idea." Thaidakar was at a loss for words he had not known, "Moni, what did Sequence show you? please answer if you will."

Moni turned her back on him, refusing to answer.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Are you well?" inquired the consultant.

"I am fine."

"Patience, Sequence, patience..." the Witherlord advised. "Your opportunity will come, I promise. But I have need of them yet. Do not worry, there is plenty else to destroy while you wait."

Sequence scowled and entered the place where Nameless was held. She grinned, and gave his wound a little... nudge. Sequence smiled, and vanished.

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Sequence scowled and entered the place where Nameless was held. She grinned, and gave his wound a little... nudge. Sequence smiled, and vanished.

um sequence, that's not possible as Nameless is in a stasis pocket dimension in Thaidakar's pocket.. 

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

um sequence, that's not possible as Nameless is in a stasis pocket dimension in Thaidakar's pocket.. 

WHY DIDNT YOU SAY IT WAS-

Sequence did not like having to become that small, but it was necessary.

Just now, Sequence said:

WHY DIDNT YOU SAY IT WAS-

Sequence did not like having to become that small, but it was necessary.

because I was lazy I dunno.

Thaidakar groaned as he felt something in his pocket. suddenly a large hand appeared next to nameless and Sequence. it slapped Sequence and grabbed them and pulled them out of his pocket, sequence appeared next to him.

because I was lazy I dunno.

Thaidakar groaned as he felt something in his pocket. suddenly a large hand appeared next to nameless and Sequence. it slapped Sequence and grabbed them and pulled them out of his pocket, sequence appeared next to him.

Sequence smiled at him, poked him in the eye, and vanished.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar gently put his hand Moni's shoulder, softly and slowly, "Moni, what has you so upset?"

Moni pulled her shoulder out of Thaidakar's grip. "I've seen what you think like. Life doesn't matter to you. you want to know what the withergeist showed me? It showed me Sequence accepting it's control. It showed me you trying to become a withergeist yourself. It showed me the uselessness of life, the beauty in destruction."

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Excellent!" declared the consultant. "Then the survey may resume."

The table with the paper on it reappeared.

Moni sighed. "Why do you care about this stupid survey? What do you want from me?"

Let's say Sequence was able to do that. Nameless still shouldn't die from it yet though

Sequence was very clever in the placement of what they did. The wound had moved far enough along that as soon as he was brought out of stasis, the withergeist would take over.

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni pulled her shoulder out of Thaidakar's grip. "I've seen what you think like. Life doesn't matter to you. you want to know what the withergeist showed me? It showed me Sequence accepting it's control. It showed me you trying to become a withergeist yourself. It showed me the uselessness of life, the beauty in destruction."

Thaidakar faltered, "I, I, I only did that because it would have granted me an advantage an advantage that would have let me kill Withy. I have my reasons for everything I do, Moni, Sequence lied to you as Withy is lying to her, please listen."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar faltered, "I, I, I only did that because it would have granted me an advantage an advantage that would have let me kill Withy. I have my reasons for everything I do, Moni, Sequence lied to you as Withy is lying to her, please listen."

"You think I don't know that? The withergeist would have had me as itself: a monster, a destroyer. I see the lies it told. And I see the lies you tell. You tell me you care, when all you care about is looking like a hero."

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni sighed. "Why do you care about this stupid survey? What do you want from me?"

"The information gathered will be off great value," replied the consultant.

The survey waited in expectation for a story.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"You think I don't know that? The withergeist would have had me as itself: a monster, a destroyer. I see the lies it told. And I see the lies you tell. You tell me you care, when all you care about is looking like a hero."

Thaidakar sighed, "Moni, I." Thaidakar wanted to say she was wrong, he really wanted to, but he knew that was a lie, "You're right." Thaidakar turned away and looked down, "I never should have tried, no-one listens anyways." Thaidakar sat down in a chair and sobbed.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "Moni, I." Thaidakar wanted to say she was wrong, he really wanted to, but he knew that was a lie, "You're right." Thaidakar turned away and looked down, "I never should have tried, no-one listens anyways." Thaidakar sat down in a chair and sobbed.

"Weak." Sequence hissed from behind him. "None of you will survive what the Witherlord has planned."