The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Sequence said:

"That... that sounds good! When do we start?"

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Everything that the Narrators create. Over and over again."

Sequence's small clock friend made a small sad sound, it was disappointed.

Just now, Nameless said:

It wanted to destroy more than just everything.

NAMELESS THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT.

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence looked at the clock creature. "Something wrong?"

it made a noise of sadness and looked away.

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"That... that sounds good! When do we start?"

"Immediately," said the Witherlord with a smile. "I'll leave you to it."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I know Moni," Thaidakar threw back his head and laughed, "my dear wanderer who do I have trapped in stasis? the janitor? no I have Nameless trapped, of course it was because he wanted to be. I can go and talk to Nameless in stasis and get a clue about it, but that is not my weapon, my weapon will remain hidden until we need it, and no we do not need it now."

"What do you mean, you aren't going to tell us?" exclaimed the Wanderer incredulously.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

NAMELESS THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT.

It's corrupted now, so it loves destruction too.

Edited by xinoehp512

Sequence frowned, then turned back to the Witherlord.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Immediately," said the Witherlord with a smile. "I'll leave you to it."

She nodded, teleporting.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"What do you mean, you aren't going to tell us?" exclaimed the Wanderer incredulously.

Thaidakar sighed, "I am sorry Wanderer, Moni, but it is better you do not know, there are ears listening and I would rather not take any risks."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

It had just realized that it wouldn't get to destroy its home, as Withy had already done that.

It was comforted when it realized that there were still corners left it could destroy.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "I am sorry Wanderer, Moni, but it is better you do not know, there are ears listening and I would rather not take any risks."

"I very strongly disagree with that," said the Wanderer, folding her arms. "How can you be so sure your plan will work? Do you know anything about how withergeists function, or their history?"

Thaidakar, the clockwork creature is evil now.

Edited by xinoehp512

It was disappointed in Sequence's behavior.

Too much talking, not enough killing stuff.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Moni grumbled something under her breath. "Fine. Can we not do the whole directly confront a Narratorgeist in open combat though? Some of us aren't immortal. I suggest ambushing Sequence.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"It's probably best they know as soon as possible, Thaidakar." Sequence said. She was sitting in a chair in the library, petting the clock creature. Those who tried to escape the library found that they were unable to move more then three feet. Almost as if they were encased in some sort of container.

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"It's probably best they know as soon as possible, Thaidakar." Sequence said. She was sitting in a chair in the library, petting the clock creature. Those who tried to escape the library found that they were unable to move more then three feet. Almost as if they were encased in some sort of container.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Too much talking, not enough killing stuff.

Moni grumbled something under her breath. "Fine. Can we not do the whole directly confront a Narratorgeist in open combat though? Some of us aren't immortal. I suggest ambushing Sequence.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

It was comforted when it realized that there were still corners left it could destroy.

"I very strongly disagree with that," said the Wanderer, folding her arms. "How can you be so sure your plan will work? Do you know anything about how withergeists function, or their history?"

Thaidakar, the clockwork creature is evil now.

Thaidakar turned, shocked, "Sequence, I should have known, Sequence you owe me and you know it, I know part of you doesn't want to destroy anything."

Thaidakar burst out of the paralysis and stepped forward, "Sequence please."

Thaidakar then turned and said quickly to the wanderer and Moni, "trust me it is better."

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar glared at Moni, "no, do not draw weapons."

"Are you kidding me? She's about to kill all of us. Just because I've died thousands of times it doesn't mean I want to die again. This time would probably be permanent."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Are you kidding me? She's about to kill all of us. Just because I've died thousands of times it doesn't mean I want to die again. This time would probably be permanent."

Thaidakar said, "Moni just listen to me, I trust Sequence."

Thaidakar turned, shocked, "Sequence, I should have known, Sequence you owe me and you know it, I know part of you doesn't want to destroy anything."

Thaidakar burst out of the paralysis and stepped forward, "Sequence please."

Sequence's eyes filled with anger. "owe you?!" Sequence growled in anger, and Thaidakar's legs disappeared. He found himself tied to a chair. Sequence stood up and walked around the library, examining the trapped Narrators, Wanderers, and Avatars. "Can't you all see? The destruction the Witherlord and I bring, it's beautiful! Why would you scheme to stop something so amazing? The pain and stress of human existence will be replaced with blissful nothingness! Let me show you." Sequence walked over to Moni. She pressed her index finger to Moni's forehead, and showed her. Showed her the destruction, the peace, the bliss. She let the withergeist that had fused with her show Moni everything.

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence's eyes filled with anger. "owe you?!" Sequence growled in anger, and Thaidakar's legs disappeared. He found himself tied to a chair. Sequence stood up and walked around the library, examining the trapped Narrators, Wanderers, and Avatars. "Can't you all see? The destruction the Witherlord and I bring, it's beautiful! Why would you scheme to stop something so amazing? The pain and stress of human existence will be replaced with blissful nothingness! Let me show you." Sequence walked over to Moni. She pressed her index finger to Moni's forehead, and showed her. Showed her the destruction, the peace, the bliss. She let the withergeist that had fused with her show Moni everything.

Thaidakar sighed, "Sequence, I understand, beauty in endings, believe me I know, part of me loves it. but look closer, see the lies you are ruining, the people you are KILLING. is it bliss if you rip them away from the people they know and love?"

Thaidakar sighed, "Sequence, I understand, beauty in endings, believe me I know, part of me loves it. but look closer, see the lies you are ruining, the people you are KILLING. is it bliss if you rip them away from the people they know and love?"

"QUIET!" Sequence roared. "Moni will understand. ALL OF YOU WILL UNDERSTAND!"