The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Well... Thought (the Shard) and Star (the Narrator) fused into one being. Then Thought promptly got her Shard stolen and was kidnapped by an Epic named Fantastic. Jaywalk and Lunamor tried to save her, but they were incompetent and Thought decided that she would only let AJ save her. (in the process, Jay got a pet bunny named Bozo who can talk) Anyway, Star/Thought decided to divorce Marsh because loving both Marsh and AJ was hard and she couldn't do it. Marsh was devastated. Everyone gave Star a super hard time about it and to make herself feel better, she made it so that the kids she had with Marsh never existed. Ease the wound, ya know? Anyway, Tom Joebob gave Marsh a potion that he said would give Marsh the power to win Star back. But the potion made him revel in the pain of others and he went to her cell and shoved a spike through her neck and broke her wrist. Then it was revealed that Tom Joebob was in love with Thought's Vessel, Tamika. Things had happened though and long story short he decided to get revenge on her by killing AJ and reincarnating him. Time was slower in the prison Thought was stuck in and during the few hours she felt like she was there, 30 years went by, in which time the reincarnation of AJ grew up, married, and started a family with another woman. At this point, Thought was crushed. She didn't believe Tom and kept insisting that AJ would come and rescue her. And then he did. He burst through the cell door and they embraced both sobbing. But how you ask? The answer lies in the fact that Fantastic's Epic powers allowed him to reach into alternate realities. And that's about where we are. You might be able to glean some more stuff if you look in the RP forums at Fallen: Reborn where we moved our shenanigans.

Does that help @The Night Watcher ?

Edited by Shard of Thought

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

Yeah, I started to shake like halfway through. Marsh really added to the intensity though and someone had to do it. 

But, the story was all the better for it, so I forced myself to get a handle on myself.

Just now, Jaywalk said:

But, the story was all the better for it, so I forced myself to get a handle on myself.

I wonder where AJ sent him... And I hope he's okay. It crushed me to let him go, but Thought has a much stronger will than Star and Thought wanted AJ like nothing else. I really do love Marsh. He deserves paradise. And I crushed his little Inquisitor heart... forgive me, old pal. It was fun while it lasted.

The flashbacks only consisted of Kelsier deck random people in the streets and the consequences that arose from that. They were actually rather entertaining. There was this one, with the King of Herdaz...