The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Nameless ignored all the large chainsaws, rocket launchers, laser cannons, and shovels, instead going straight for a locked chest at the back of his armory. Inside it was a small dagger with the word 'death' inscribed on the sheath in the ancient tongue. He smiled, nodding to himself as he tucked it into his cloak.

"Well, I kinda like the quiet. No one's tried to kill me for a good few pages now. Plus it helps draw in new Narrators, which Nameless likes. Plot is intimidating when you're just exploring your powers for the first time."

Nameless appeared, covered in the blood of Narrators. "Really? Cause I thought that plot was how TLT started."

This thread is an attempt to make the longest thread ever.  We got shut down in the Intro section and were told to come here. So the way to do this is to make a story. One sentence at a time. Put the story in bold so we can identify it from other things. Other discussion is allowed, but the story is the excuse to start. Here we go.

"It was pretty random, even from the beginning, but making a story was always the intention."