The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"The information gathered will be off great value," replied the consultant.

The survey waited in expectation for a story.

Moni sighed, sitting down on the floor and pulling the survey out of her pack. 

Here's your story:

Spoiler

Once, there were two scientists. They were the greatest of their generation, and their ingenuity was matched only by their hatred of each other. Both of them feared death, and put all their effort into finding immortality. In the end, both of them reached their goal. They became immortal, and so did their hate. While they could have used their immortality to research things that would help the people around them, but instead they focused all of their energy into one goal: to prove themselves the superior scientist, by killing their opponent. In the end, they managed the task, killing each other. They gained the ultimate power, and threw it away out of jealousy. 

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "Moni, I." Thaidakar wanted to say she was wrong, he really wanted to, but he knew that was a lie, "You're right." Thaidakar turned away and looked down, "I never should have tried, no-one listens anyways." Thaidakar sat down in a chair and sobbed.

Moni ignored him.

The Wanderer sighed and sat down in one of the chairs the consultant had provided. At least nobody was trying to kill her now.

33 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni sighed, sitting down on the floor and pulling the survey out of her pack. 

Here's your story:

The survey accepted the story reluctantly.

Edited by xinoehp512

Thaidakar laughed, "you could try but I am Adonalisium himself, you cannot fully destroy me ever, you could definitely sort of destroy me, you could destroy my physical being kind of but honestly you can't there is only one person who could kill me for real," Thaidakar's face darkened, "and they have died. but that is not why I am here, Sequence, I need you to realize that with every push there is a pull, for every destruction there is a creation."

Thaidakar lifted his hand and yellow energy burst forth and buildings remade themselves around them, Kalithor was remade.

Sequence smiled. "That's the thing about you Thaidakar. That's the thing that will be your downfall. You overestimate your own powers," Sequence reversed the remaking, changing everything back to fire. "And you underestimate all that opposes you. You won't last much longer. None of you will." Sequence vanished.

Thaidakar blinked, Withy had worked his magic on Sequence and now Sequence was just a powerful servant following her master to the letter. Thaidakar laughed as he remade Kalithor, true Withy was powerful but Adonalsium himself was surely more powerful, right? for once Thaidakar doubted himself, Withy was powerful, but he had a weakness, Thaidakar was sure of it. Thaidakar then realized he was need somewhere else and teleported to Taldain.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar teleported back into the same room Moni was in and shook of the sand that was covering him, "storms, that planet is Anakin's worst nightmare."

Moni stared at him dully

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

You don't think home is boring? You don't like adventures?

Why would I care about boring? Adventures aren't fun, they're awful. At least this one is.