I am a stick!

Crysanja

Finally! 

Questions: Would spheres be considered valid payment? And if I can soulcast a stick into fire will I get a free shirt?

Your second question is moot, you can't Soulcast a stick into fire. It's been tried before.

---Imagine this from Shallan's perspective

"Why hello there handsome."

"I am a stick."

"Oh, are you sure?"

"I am a stick."

"Oh Darn, I thought you were fire... I could use some fire right now... It's sooo cold outside."

"I.. I am a stick..."

"(Sigh) Yeah... I don't really want a stick... I just want to cuddle up next to a big, hot, fire..."

"Uhm... I am a stick, but... No. I am a stick."

"(Bites lip) Ok,... good bye stick, maybe one of your friends will be my hot fire tonight..."

"Wait no! I am Fire! Stay" (bursts into flames)

This would work on me...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, let's try this from another perspective.

How about...

A Russian Mobster!

Heelo mine little friend. I am thinking you should be fire, da?

I am stick.

I know dat, but Veector wants you should become fire. Dat is not unreasonable, da?

I am stick.

I know, I know little shtick, but it is time you should beings fire now. We don't want things to get rough, da?

I am stick?

Let me put it dis vay, you can be shtick, or you can be week supply of tooth picks, da?

(wimpers) I am... fire, da?

It's funny how in Jasnahs excerpt from the unpublished interlude, she doesn't have to convince a rope to turn into smoke. She just give sit the 'Jasnahs stare'. Well, that's what you get for being Jasnah.

Edited by TheSneak

What we really need to do is get the stick to switch to saying "I am groot".

There's no need for it to be rude.

(For those not in the know, the phrase "I am groot" is just what Groot's language sounds like to us lesser beings.  He's actually saying intelligent things, but we miss all of the subtlety.  Apparently.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"I'm a Stick".

"You are Fire".

"I'm a Stick".

"My friend, I understand that what you are inside may not fit your appearance. But if you don't try to change the way you look like, it will be hard for simple minded people like me to recognize your true identity. I mean, come on, it must be very difficult to argue with every person you meet about your Sticky nature before they see the Stick in you..."

" ???"

"No offense. You may be a Stick, but believe me, you don't look like one" (Shows Fire) "This. From my point of view, this is a Stick. This looks like a Stick. This feels like a Stick. This behaves in a very Sticky way. On the other hand, you may feel that you are a Stick deep Inside... but, sorry to say so,  you still look like Fire."

"I'M A STICK !"

"Well, I'm not sure. I mean, where is the proof ? If you could just try to transform your appearence, it would really be easier for me to see the Stick in you. True Sticks, fierce sticks, beautiful sticks do look like our little friend other there..."

"I'M A STICK !"

*Transforms into fire*

• 3 months later...

" I am a stick. "

" Stick your amazing just the way you are!" ( Bruno Mars singing)

" I am a stick. " ( crying )

" This stick is on Fiyaa !! " ( Alicia Keys singing )

" I am Fire!!! " ( poof )

The End!

Edited by CHOUTAGOD

• Chaos locked this topic