Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

1 hour ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

I think Spren is a good idea, as well as Shardblades.

They’re both sorta related to Stormlight, but with only two choices that relate to the clue, I think we need to go with one of the more likely ones. 

And only about an hour and a half left. I’ll hold off for a little bit in case anyone wants to make any last minute arguments, but then I’m going to officially guess Lift, since she’s the only one that has gotten support from more than one player. 

EDIT: 

okay then. Lift

Edited by Herowannabe

Hmm.  I'm not entirely sure what to think, but some of the ones I see that would make sense are:

Shardblade (modified with gemstones)

Lifeless?

Axies the Collector (from the messages he can leave on his skin)

Dilaf

I'm not confident in any of those, though. Reds, who has some better ideas?

I like those ideas. I think that out of those, Axies and Shardblade would be the most likely. Also I feel like spren might make sense too. Since they’re, like, ideas and can be modified by how people label/view them. Those are my thoughts, though I’m not really sure at all.

7 hours ago, Scion of the Mists said:

Both Axies the Collector and Shardblade are Red Agents.  You have one guess remaining. 

@Steeldancer @Rebecca @Darkness_ @Jondesu

Sorry guys completely forgot about this game, I think the last one is

Dilaf 

Why? Well the Dakhor bone magic alters their bones.

Re-Shephir seems like the obvious choice. Spren could be the other one, since the Unmade can be considered spren.

I still think Honor for the Stormlight clue, since we still have one more to guess for that. It does make sense since people generally think of Stormlight as coming from Honor, even if that might not be completely accurate. It makes more sense than the other options to me, at least. 

16 minutes ago, luckat said:

Re-Shephir seems like the obvious choice. Spren could be the other one, since the Unmade can be considered spren.

I still think Honor for the Stormlight clue, since we still have one more to guess for that. It does make sense since people generally think of Stormlight as coming from Honor, even if that might not be completely accurate. It makes more sense than the other options to me, at least. 

Yeah, Re-Shephir and Spren are the logical choices for “Unmade.” Szeth is another possibility for Stormlight, but I’m happy with Honor as a guess. 

Shall we make these guesses official?

On 1/27/2018 at 4:48 PM, Herowannabe said:

Yeah, Re-Shephir and Spren are the logical choices for “Unmade.” Szeth is another possibility for Stormlight, but I’m happy with Honor as a guess. 

Shall we make these guesses official?

Sounds good to me. I'll guess. 

Re-Shephir

Spren

Honor