The Shardhunt is coming

Satsuoni

How does on get started on a shardhunt? I've usually  not heard of them until well after they have started, and apparently there are nondisclosure rules once it kicks off.

Finally, somebody with some sense :)

Well, this one haven't started yet, but is apparently planned, and the post ready (for those who haven't figured out the link, look in the browser address bar).

To participate, you must get a code from Brandon or someone else, and enter it at provided link - at least that is how the last one worked. We know next to nothing about this one, since, well, it is not yet running. Maybe it is completely different :)

Well, assuming Satsuoni is not just trolling us with a random URL, I expect you'll need one of the codes found on the Szeth die-cut cards, which Brandon will hand out during the Words of Radiance tour. Chances are he (?) just noticed the new page come up for a brief moment.

*fistshake at semi-ninja*

Edited by Argent

Well, assuming Satsuoni is not just trolling us with a random URL, I expect you'll need one of the codes found on the Szeth die-cut cards, which Brandon will hand out during the Words of Radiance tour. Chances are he (?) just noticed the new page come up for a brief moment.

*fistshake at semi-ninja*

Oho, I didn't know anything about those cards. Another thing I won't be getting. Eh.

My link still works, Argent. Brandon's site is the one that puts words in the link ;)

Oh, I see what you are saying. The /?p=5546 at the end of the URL gets replaced by /shardhunt-wor. I only looked at the actual page, which looked like any other 404 on his site.

Same here, so thanks for pointing that out or I wouldn't have noticed! :)

is there any way to participate of the shardhunt if you live in the other side of the continent? :c

Usually, yes. There are contests on Twitter and facebookj, like "take a picture of yourself with WoR", etc. I expect it to be similar in this case.

And of course, I expect our staff to create something like, ahem, shardhunt.

It's going to work a bit differently this time. Codes will unlock new content, but you won't need a code at all to see what's already been unlocked.

That's very excellent news since Brandon never comes to northern Ohio :)

And... It is open...kindaHoid is..(edit: was) the first Hunter ,after... testing? :blink:
Nyaa...
Edit: Well, the old codes do not work :) damnation <_<
Edit: And now Hoid is gone as if he never was :huh:

Here is what it looked like:

post-1119-0-37641600-1393746000_thumb.pn

Edited by Satsuoni