A test of Wits

16 hours ago, ryshadium90 said:

It seems that out of the participants to this thread, your minds have all jumped the Honor Chasm and refuse to acknowledge that you have exited the Physical Realm. I need to find some bridgeleaders with more spaz than this.

As one very wise liespren once said, the mirror might be a good place to begin your search.  

17 hours ago, Jonathon said:

Sorry, I don't think these chulls can understand a word you are saying. You have to dumb it down for them. 

Attention Chulls:

You all suck and we don't. End of sentence 

I doubt chulls can read, or use the internet, so I dont get why you wrote that. Complete waste of time. 

I suggest that some of you forge Nahel bonds with me so that you can acquire at least the minimum IQ required to make sensible posts on this thread (especially those bearing names of animals). :P

Edited by Zennix

Warning to all newcomers to this thread:

If you are over the age of 18, and/or have a basic grasp of the english language, you will be disappointed. 

Continued exposure to the insults contained herein may result in a permanent loss of mental acuity. 

You have been warned. Continue at your own risk. 

15 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Warning to all newcomers to this thread:

If you are over the age of 18, and/or have a basic grasp of the english language, you will be disappointed. 

Continued exposure to the insults contained herein may result in a permanent loss of mental acuity. 

You have been warned. Continue at your own risk. 

I think people on this site have had enough of experts from organisations with acronyms. All you academics and intelligentsia with your fake news. Long live permanent loss of mental acuity!

2 minutes ago, Extesian said:

I think people on this site have had enough of experts from organisations with acronyms. All you academics and intelligentsia with your fake news. Long live permanent loss of mental acuity!

Congratulations on finding a comfortable home. I wish you a long life in the valley of mediocrity. 

3 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Congratulations on finding a comfortable home. I wish you a long life in the valley of mediocrity. 

I couldn't resist the chance to use the single stupidest quote in recent politics (it says something that it's from Brexit rather than America). Which is about as political as I'm willing to get in this here forum :)

Just now, Extesian said:

I couldn't resist the chance to use the single stupidest quote in recent politics (it says something that it's from Brexit rather than America). Which is about as political as I'm willing to get in this here forum :)

Ugh... I didn't realize it was an actual quote. Although, all things considered, I shouldn't be surprised. 

I think Jasnah's rant about people and ignorance when she first speaks to Shallan is entirely, and depressingly, accurate. 

36 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Ugh... I didn't realize it was an actual quote. Although, all things considered, I shouldn't be surprised. 

I think Jasnah's rant about people and ignorance when she first speaks to Shallan is entirely, and depressingly, accurate. 

And it was a senior member of Government. Sometimes all you can do is laugh. Laugh til you cry. Cry til you laugh. 

On 4/19/2017 at 7:02 AM, Toaster Retribution said:

That's no insult, that's just the truth (about everyone except me).

The worth of that statement, and by extension your wit, cannot be placed at a higher value than a single diamond chip, which is generous, as you should really be giving each of us an emerald broam in recompense for such a dastardly claim.

Dragonphoenix, your name bespeaks of a fiery breath.  I hope never to be present in the same room as you, considering your other end releases an equally fiery...breath.

3 minutes ago, ILuvHats said:

Dragonphoenix, your name bespeaks of a fiery breath.  I hope never to be present in the same room as you, considering your other end releases an equally fiery...breath.

By that same extension, your name describes your passion for hats. In consideration for all those who ever meet you, I must ask you to keep that passion to yourself as others would rather use their time in more productive matters than marveling at headgear. 

27 minutes ago, ILuvHats said:

Well.  I think your need to use potty humor is a clear indication of your mental acuity.  Never mind your failure to use an allusion to the cosmere.  Undeniably, you're a storming pile of chull dung (and you smell like it too).  I'd take your comments with a pinch of copper, but that wouldn't be enough to keep my mind from being blown by your colorless lack of wit.

1 minute ago, ILuvHats said:
31 minutes ago, ILuvHats said:

Well.  I think your need to use potty humor is a clear indication of your mental acuity.  Never mind your failure to use an allusion to the cosmere.  Undeniably, you're a storming pile of chull dung (and you smell like it too).  I'd take your comments with a pinch of copper, but that wouldn't be enough to keep my mind from being blown by your colorless lack of wit.

At least I'm not the one insulting myself.

4 hours ago, Dragonphoenix said:

The worth of that statement, and by extension your wit, cannot be placed at a higher value than a single diamond chip, which is generous, as you should really be giving each of us an emerald broam in recompense for such a dastardly claim.

Greed is a dangerous thing, my friend.

7 minutes ago, Toaster Retribution said:

You seem to know much about the wit of cremlings. Tell me, are you one yourself?

One does not need to be a cremling to know of their highly diminished mental function. However, if you were to be one, no one would be surprised, as you seem to share their utter lack of sense.

48 minutes ago, Dragonphoenix said:

One does not need to be a cremling to know of their highly diminished mental function. However, if you were to be one, no one would be surprised, as you seem to share their utter lack of sense.

(Treating as if what you said had been spoken.) Cents? Why, having no money is one thing, while being deprived of the sense such as taste, touch, smell, and Almighty above, taste, is something completely different. I defy you to insult a poor creature that can't even tell the difference between a lavish feast of savory chicken and Soulcast lavis grain.

9 minutes ago, ryshadium90 said:

(Treating as if what you said had been spoken.) Cents? Why, having no money is one thing, while being deprived of the sense such as taste, touch, smell, and Almighty above, taste, is something completely different. I defy you to insult a poor creature that can't even tell the difference between a lavish feast of savory chicken and Soulcast lavis grain.

At first glance I thought you had lived up to the honorable and prestigious name of Ryshadium as you valiantly came to the rescue of a helpless creature. However, I now see that your mind was first set on money, typical of a thief looking only to find the next creature to "save" for a price.

5 minutes ago, Dragonphoenix said:

At first glance I thought you had lived up to the honorable and prestigious name of Ryshadium as you valiantly came to the rescue of a helpless creature. However, I now see that your mind was first set on money, typical of a thief looking only to find the next creature to "save" for a price.

Hm, yes the Ryshadium is an honorable  and prestigious creature isn't it? Why shouldn't I feel that it is deserving in that wonderful clinking of spheres? The equine force of one carrying a Shardbearer is just that much above whatever smoldering mix-up you write under. 

2 minutes ago, ryshadium90 said:

Hm, yes the Ryshadium is an honorable  and prestigious creature isn't it? Why shouldn't I feel that it is deserving in that wonderful clinking of spheres? The equine force of one carrying a Shardbearer is just that much above whatever smoldering mix-up you write under. 

"Equine Force" is nothing in the face of the eldest creature in the cosmere. Nor does it seem that "Equine Force" can do much in the way of usefulness without a shardbearers guidance. Does this then not show how little you can do without a helping hand? I fear I must take pity on you as you have an utter lack of creative thinking and assisst you to pick a more suitable use of your time. I think you would do well pulling stones to the camps as it requires little in the way of a creative mindset.

3 minutes ago, Dragonphoenix said:

...utter lack of creative thinking and assisst you to pick a more suitable use...

Um, not sure if this is something the eldest creature of the cosmere does, but do they learn proper spelling and grammar out there? As for pulling stones...why thank you! I love to pull stones! I love walking to a war camp with a hundred pounds behind my feet! And your right! It doesn't need creativity! It just needs a little mantra: I don't have to deal with the elderly.

Spoiler

Okay, as a disclaimer: old people are cool, I mean them no disrespect. What I say is just for the sake of this thread.