Cosmere puns (Again)

Voidus

So long as no one spikes our drinks, you mean.

Chalk one up for the guy in green! (yes I know its not technically a cosmere pun, but I just couldn't dismiss it or find my eraser)

Edited by Psymon

You didn't, The Lord Ruler owns all of them you sad joker.

If I were an allomancer, I'd be either a Soother or a Rioter. Nobody in real life would ever Zinc their emotions were being manipulated, or that I'd have the Brass to do it!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

WOW my member reputation just got elivated to that of a Darkeyes! Thank you! Thank you, to all of those that have made this possible! I wont' name names, you know who you are. It sure did Lift my spirits.

Edited by Psymon

Boy, some of these puns are getting pretty Zaney! I think they might Skar me for life! Does anyone have any Maps out of this conversation?

All right, you've called my Bluth. I'll quit Lopen around and add some quality to my puns. I've sort of been Dragon myself along, trying to get better. Every Letter I type seems to get a little more awful... but still, in Honor of your Reply, I will Push myself steel harder to entertain all of you.

Yes, this thread is a great Blessing.

And to whoever downvoted me-- sorry if I sounded like a Nin-compoop. I'll Rlain it in a little more next time.

My apologies, it was a Mist-ake. Your Wit is commendable, I was trying to upvote but hit the wrong button while awkwardly navigating on my phone. Then realized you can't un-vote. I will upvote this post for Ruin-ing your reputation.

My apologies, it was a Mist-ake. Your Wit is commendable, I was trying to upvote but hit the wrong button while awkwardly navigating on my phone. Then realized you can't un-vote. I will upvote this post for Ruin-ing your reputation.

All's well that ends well (seriously, someone needs to turn that into a ketek. Now.)

Man, when I woke up this morning at 4:45 it felt like I'd been beaten with the ugly Stick!

Having trouble sleeping? Your sleep Patterns may be improperly Attuned. Have you tried... wait, I've said this before. Storm it, all the good puns have been dun already...

Seems like your puns are Spren thin, shall I Endow you with more?

I hope these messy puns don't feel like Spikes to your brain, burning your eyes as they do mine. Although, if they do, I suppose I could just Shatter your Intent and steal it as my own, since you wont be able to write it out. But that's thieving, right? Maybe I'll borrow them. Mind if I have that hat, too? Looks lucky.

No, I don't want to hear you sing as well.

Aah, that is not very Harmony-ous. It has Ruined my ability to Preserve my ears.

No! Every time you use your Breath something terrible happens. Thank you. Now I must give you a small Splinter of my gratitude. Take this piece of metal. No! Don't eat it. That'll Ruin you as sure as anything!

I seem to have run dry. I'll have to b'Aon back to the Shardpool to gather more quips of Wit-tiness. Maybe I'll Forge your signature into a Stamp and imprint that image into your Soul when I return, to change the way you view yourself--like a heroic picture can do. But don't feel Odious to me! I'll Return!

Edit: Yeah, I hope they aren't so Scary they make ya drial. You may have to stop burning tin.

Edited by Stroniax