So, this game is fairly simple. When it's your turn, you name one (silly or serious) resolution of your own, and come up with a silly resolution for the next person. Like this: 

In 2017, by averaging 350 words per day, I will finish the rough draft of my WIP. 

In 2017, the next person will eat precisely one gummy bear every day at 3:17 PM on the dot. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

*looks at first sandwich in list*
SOLD! :P

In 2017 I will post at least once in WHIO. Also finish my first video game finally. (Well first full game anyway)

In 2017 the person below shall ask for a cookie in the introduction subforums. :ph34r:

Lol, I think I'm already pretty good at adulation.... I'm still figuring out the adulting, though. XD

In 2017 I will finish reading all the books I've bought but haven't gotten around to reading.

In 2017, the person after me will try at least 3 unusual new foods.

In 2017, I will actually finish out my two D&D campaigns (which have both been running for over a year), and actually write at least a novella-length story. (Both of these were from 2016...whoops.)

In 2017, the person below me will read all of the released Mistborn-related books. In reverse order.

Considering I haven't read all the Era 2 books yet, that will be interesting. :mellow: 

In 2017, I will make my first apartment less first apartment-y. 

In 2017, the person below me will, for a period of time up to one day, reinvent their online persona as Lazy Boy, the superhero who never leaves their armchair. 

• Chaos locked this topic