Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

35 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

Sorry, but that was actually useful advice. You still have quota to fill! :P

I agree, @Steeldancer, talk to her at work for a bit, then ask her for a coffee or something like that after work, get her number etc. Then, you can ask her to prom. Don't start with the prom, that would freak her out :P

I don't drink coffee :P but thanks for the advice. Now just to work up the courage to actually ask for her phone number:ph34r:

13 hours ago, Ookla that Watches said:

@Steeldancer try not to come off as creepy. Like Mestiv said, befriend her before asking her to prom. Also, depending on your school, prom is in ~5 months, so don't sweat about asking her immediately

What are you talking about. Creepy is great! 

@Steeldancer Do the creep with her at prom maybe if it happens :P 

1 hour ago, Truthweaver said:

I got a call from my cousin this morning. She was going through airport security but was pulled aside, because she was carrying Oathbringer and the size of it made them suspicious. :D

Me as a TSA agent:

"Are you a terrorist? ...because that book is the BOMB!"

5 hours ago, Darkness_ said:

!! Welcome back Kestrel!
Been missing you, have any awesome drawings to share?

uh well I did take a drawing/painting class this semester in college so i have lots! im actually thinking about starting an art thread but here's my most recent piece.

stars_in_her_eyes_by_ordinaryredtail-dbx

Got in my newest order from Shout Factory consisting of Power Rangers Seasons 4-7 megaset (pretty much just the four seasons bundled in one box with a bonus disc and booklet), Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers (already included in the Season 3 set I own but I got it for aesthetic and appearance purposes when on the shelf so it looks complete) and The Transformers The Movie in a nice steelbook cover.

The products are gorgeous as always but did have to send in an email for a new case for Power Rangers Turbo. Pretty much it was busted up inside to where the discs couldn't be stored properly.

someone on tumblr: raptors aren't pets and here's why, blah blah blah even the great horned owl i work with can break my wrist!

same person, one week later: happy national bird day heres me smooching my great horned owl!

I hate people.