Adonalsium's body?

HoidvsVoid

So, we have seen in the past that when a shards mind is destroyed, the person is visible when he or she dies, like in mistborn, but the shards remains (also i guess if splintered a dead body would appear, although no vonfirmation yet i don't recall). So my question is, if Adonalsium would be destroyed that way (or maybe also the current way), would a body have appeared, a physical vessel? 

I theorize yes, but what about everyone else?

Like Randuir said. We don't know if Adonalsium was an Shard-like Entity. He/She/it may be "pure self-sentient power", A shard-like being (tons of power+ mortal vessel) or also a Physical being with unlimited power at his disposal.

Of course IF Adonalsium was a Shard-like being his/her body would spawn at his/her death...but it's an ancient event in the Cosmere's History, everything may be happened to this hypotetical corpse

If he was killed and shattered in the PR, then I would assume yes. If killed and shattered in the CR, then it could be either.

One interesting thought -- if Hoid is trying to reassable Adonslsium, then does that mean Adonalsium has a Cognitive Shadow e.g. on Yolen? Or maybe Hoid is just trying to reassemble the power. Though Frost hints that Adonalsium had a plan.

Edit: One potential problem with that is that Frost is on Yolen. So if Adonalsium is a CS, you would think Frost could talk to it. Unless the CR there is really screwed up.

Edited by Argel

23 hours ago, Argel said:

One interesting thought -- if Hoid is trying to reassable Adonslsium, then does that mean Adonalsium has a Cognitive Shadow e.g. on Yolen? Or maybe Hoid is just trying to reassemble the power. Though Frost hints that Adonalsium had a plan.

Edit: One potential problem with that is that Frost is on Yolen. So if Adonalsium is a CS, you would think Frost could talk to it. Unless the CR there is really screwed up.

CR could be broken on Yolen, but perhaps the "plan" Frost hints at was told to him by Adonalsium's Cognitive Shadow?

I don't know if Hoid could've been made aware of that plan or if he has his own plan (I wouldn't put it past Hoid to do that), but it could answer some questions.

• Chaos locked this topic