So, I was a PM in a SE game, and I realized that what we really need are some good ol' cosmere death threats!

Here's the one I used in the PM:

I will personally unleash Nightblood on you, soulcast your clothes into fire, then reverse your gravity so that your stomach will literally be in your throat, then impale you with your spare change, and THEN use your blood to make a soulstamp. And then use said soulstamp on your dog/cat/insert-beloved-pet-here.

So feel free to post any that seem particularly... creative... to you here!

"Kill you so hard that you seem lifeless to a Lifeless" (Not one of my better ones)

"Kill you, and then force Endowment to bring you back so I can kill you again."

"Soulcast you into a dart board, so that every time I stick a knife into it, I don't have to imagine it's your face."

These are just some starting ones, so go crazy!

(NotLiterallyPleaseDon'tHurtMe)

I will summon an Everstorm to knock over your house, then I will run towards a group of Parshendi archers applying a reverse lashing to you. I will then force you to listen to all of Lopen's jokes, after which I will jam three Hemalurgic spikes into your miserable body. When all this is finished, I will make you lifeless and do it again three times over.

I'll get you turned into an incomplete Elantrian and then torture you until you turn into a Hoed. After that I'll fix Elantris so you get healed, and then I'll break it again so I can repeat the whole process.

I'll wait until a highstorm, then throw you into a chasm and sit back as the chasmfiends rip you to pieces.

Leave you in a room with Taln for a week.

I'll just go ahead and give Tonk Fah a call then...

I hear the inquisitors are looking for new meat.

Insinuate to Sadeas that you might possibly have thought about doing something to get in his way.

Leave you in Kharbranth's slums with a cold.

I would just like to note that SansSparkles posts, and gets 6 upvotes within a matter of hours. Everyone else is still at zero upvotes.

Welcome to the shard. :P

I'll tell Breeze you stole his wine.

Soul stamp you so hard you'll think you're a table!

Push you in between one of Vin and Elend's cuddle sessions. (They totally have those.)

Frame you for taking Wayne's lucky hat. (He killed the last guy that did that, remember?)

On 10/1/2016 at 9:27 PM, Arraenae said:

I've always wondered if I could Riot someone into killing themself. Now I'll get to find out. :)

Knives work just as well on Roshar as they do on Earth. 

In response to quote: very minor Dark Talent spoiler

That reminds me of the Shamefiller's lenses. :) Essentially guilt something into exploding. Love it.

Edited by Brightness Enna
love you, spoiler tag craziness

Up next on the "I'll lock you in a room" series:

I'll lock you in a room full of whitespines.

I'll tie you up, then lock you in a room full of carnivorous cremlings.

Miscellaneous:

I'll take you to the Cognitive Realm and introduce you to some painspren (for those who don't know, they are quite dangerous in the CR, and the locals call them grinders, I believe).

When I'm done with you, you'll be buried in gloomspren.

What is lerasium's Hemalurgic use? Well, let's test it on you and find out!

I'll get Harmony to Shatter just so he can Ruin you!

49 minutes ago, Delightful said:

Thats not nice to people with depression. I can't quite articulate why but :( 

Apologies to anyone offended by it. It wasn't meant to be more than a joke:)

Edited by I_am_a_Stick

23 hours ago, Delightful said:

Thats not nice to people with depression. I can't quite articulate why but :( 

pssst, it's a death threat thread. I think EVERYTHING here would be offensive XD

Unless of course you are like me, when on the outside you pretend to be all lively and happy, when in-fact on the inside you are a withered corpse brought unto life, crying in a corner, in-secure. In which case ignore everything which I just said.

A wise guy once said "kill everything before it kills you" *cough* mumbles sharder's name*cough*. I'm afraid you fall into that category.

On 08/10/2016 at 0:30 PM, Darkness Ascendant said:

pssst, it's a death threat thread. I think EVERYTHING here would be offensive XD

Unless of course you are like me, when on the outside you pretend to be all lively and happy, when in-fact on the inside you are a withered corpse brought unto life, crying in a corner, in-secure. In which case ignore everything which I just said.

A wise guy once said "kill everything before it kills you" *cough* mumbles sharder's name*cough*. I'm afraid you fall into that category.

(There's a difference between silly 'insult' and actual offensiveness)

yes! Kill all the things!

*hugs withered corpse ans gives it a Groot flower*

12 hours ago, Delightful said:

(There's a difference between silly 'insult' and actual offensiveness)

yes! Kill all the things!

*hugs withered corpse ans gives it a Groot flower*

Of course of course....keep thinking of my offences as silly 'insults'....it will make everything sooo much easier....heh