Long Game 23: The Siege of Luthadel

Renegade

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Well, I suppose I can't ignore 6 votes. Anyone care to give an actual reason, besides one that's faction-based or ridden with blatant lies? 

Blatant lies? What blatant lies? *looks innocent*

Edited by Master Elodin

8 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Well, I suppose I can't ignore 6 votes. Anyone care to give an actual reason, besides one that's faction-based or ridden with blatant lies? 

Hey! War propos never lie. It's called exaggeration. 

Edited by Mailliw73

7 minutes ago, Master Elodin said:

Blatant lies? What blatant lies. *looks innocent*

Mailliw's. I don't think he's said one accurate thing today so far.

12 minutes ago, TheSilverDragon said:

Just a gut vote here, but aman/. Mostly for holdings, but something feels off to me about him. 

Also, voting on mobile sucks!

Also, what do you mean by holdings? It's clear by "something feels off" that you mean to say you're faction is afraid of me. I suppose this is the point where I tell you that lynching players for the sole reason that they are in a different faction then you is going to cost you the game. Players need to be lynched because they've done something suspicious or are clearly working against the village as a whole. I've already thoroughly explained my stance on this, and honestly it disgusts me how many people are choosing to ignore it.

3 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Aman.  3 reasons.  Faction, Boxing and I still owe you a lynching for MR10.:P

That's extremely disappointing, Alvron. The fact that you care more about killing me than another player who is both a member of another faction and suspicious, as well as that you're bringing a previous game into this one. Never thought you were the type to hold grudges :P 

Edited by Amanuensis

I'm kind of confused here, there is no way Maill could know all of that without having sent 3 Kandra all to Venture.. I mean I guess that is possible but why would you limit all your info to one house, and what are the chances that your random Kandra scan actually targeted Aman.. especially since you were gunning for him D1 and accusing him of being in Venture before it was even possible for you to know that.  This bandwagon is not sitting right with me at all. 

1 minute ago, jaimeleecee said:

I'm kind of confused here, there is no way Maill could know all of that without having sent 3 Kandra all to Venture.. I mean I guess that is possible but why would you limit all your info to one house, and what are the chances that your random Kandra scan actually targeted Aman.. especially since you were gunning for him D1 and accusing him of being in Venture before it was even possible for you to know that.  This bandwagon is not sitting right with me at all. 

He's just bluffing and using fear tactics, Jaime :P though it's all an excuse to hide the fact he's Spiked, either way

5 minutes ago, jaimeleecee said:

First off, like Aman himself said yesterday: Faction alignments don't take kandra, just good ol' detective work. 

Second, if you know me, you know I thrive on information. LG22 was a special case for me as I didn't actively pursue information as much as normal. So using 3 kandra to help decimate a house? I'd totally do that. 

@Mailliw73 So if you spent all your Kandra for the night looking at one house, how could you possibly assume Venture is the strongest, if you have no definite information to counter that other than what your specific house has.  Its just such a gross assumption no matter how you look at it.  

@Mailliw73 So if you spent all your Kandra for the night looking at one house, how could you possibly assume Venture is the strongest, if you have no definite information to counter that other than what your specific house has.  Its just such a gross assumption no matter how you look at it.  

You assume that I spent all my kandra looking at one House. ;) 

Just now, Amanuensis said:

For those of you voting for me right now who are not a member of Orlok's faction, I would highly suggest you change your vote to him.

Why? Are you trying to focus down one house first? =\ I think I'll keep my vote on you.

5 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

You assume that I spent all my kandra looking at one House. ;) 

So you would have to have more than 2 Kandra, assuming that you looked at both the Koloss and Boxings of Venture and are making an educated guess about Aman's faction.  So you would need to have at least 4 Kandra to have gotten the same information from another faction in order to know for sure that Venture was stronger than yours and the other.  4 Kandra isn't dangerous? As far as I see it, you are either lying about something or making really really strong assumptions.  

Edited by jaimeleecee

As far as I see it, you are either lying about something or making really really strong assumptions.  

That is pretty much how Maill plays all these games.