print("Hello, world!")

Aleph

o/

I just finished the WoK and WoR audiobooks in an unhealthily short amount of time. I've previously finished Warbreaker and the first five Mistborn books. I've become increasingly fascinated with the Cosmere, so here I am to talk theory with you fine folk. I'm mostly worried that between the TWG archive, Theoryland, and the rest of this forum, anything I post will be a duplicate of something I missed. Feel free to shout at me if that happens.

Cheers.

I am disturbed at how quickly the cookie epidemic is spreading these days.

Welcome to the Shard, though, hope you have fun and contribute many WoBs to our collective pool of knowledge! To be fair, I only care about the latter part, but they tell me people don't like it when I treat them as objects whose only purpose is to get more WoBs, so now I have to play nice too :P

16 hours ago, Noel said:

I'm pretty new here, myself, but welcome anyway! And I'm guessing you at least dabble in coming based on the header for this thread. :)

I dabble in. . . um, coding, yes :P

And I know this cookie trickery for what it is. @Daniyah's introduction thread was actually the first one I read before making my own, and the secrets of chocolate chip hemalurgy were revealed.

Edit: No, I'm wrong, it wasn't that thread. That was the facepalming avatars club thread. I remember this now.

Edited by Aleph
Being wrong

2 hours ago, Aleph said:

And I know this cookie trickery for what it is. @Daniyah's introduction thread was actually the first one I read before making my own, and the secrets of chocolate chip hemalurgy were revealed.

Edit: No, I'm wrong, it wasn't that thread. That was the facepalming avatars club thread. I remember this now.

We really should stop revealing stuff :ph34r: